There's no reason we shouldn't be able to upset Alabama

I've had a feeling this was a game we would win all off-season. I thought we would lose to Georgia and Florida (didn't see the Kentucky game coming) but beat Alabama.

I don't know how but we're winning the game tomorrow and shocking the world of college football.

Yet another world famous 100% wrong prediction brought to you by the worst predictor at VN.

Reactions: Smartvol17
We had our chances today.
z7lfCIEmAF2KNnmBHzJLAfuXAkGKUeCi0qO3TAj-YoXW3GNeWN37h_7WbMXxgEdWa4cVmW0J

Yeah that’s pretty bad...but didn’t you say something last season about no way in hell we’d win 6 games?

Oh look who set up a new account. The stalker.

Going to keep saying I said something I didn't say? Like when you kept repeating I said we'd only win 2 games?

Oh look who set up a new account. The stalker.

Going to keep saying I said something I didn't say? Like when you kept repeating I said we'd only win 2 games?
Locked myself out of the other..don’t flatter yourself, I was only reading down the thread to notice you’re still bashing others while you were wrong yourself. Btw, I never said repeatedly that you said anything about 2 games. Stop lying big man.

Locked myself out of the other..don’t flatter yourself, I was only reading down the thread to notice you’re still bashing others while you were wrong yourself. Btw, I never said repeatedly that you said anything about 2 games. Stop lying big man.

Glad to know I still live in your head rent free.

I've had a feeling this was a game we would win all off-season. I thought we would lose to Georgia and Florida (didn't see the Kentucky game coming) but beat Alabama.

I don't know how but we're winning the game tomorrow and shocking the world of college football.

Man you are the poster boy for erroneous predictions

Lol you remembered me pal, with a different username. Proud of you!

Well you being a triggered simpleton who apparently can't help but respond to me really made it easy.

Oh and as far me being a liar about you "repeatedly" saying anything about winning 2 games....you sure about that bro? There's this thing called post history....

You’re still here? Mr 2-10...

Also....lol, my lord the way you would just randomly call me out in game threads....LOL saying I live rent free in your head is being kind.

Well you being a triggered simpleton who apparently can't help but respond to me really made it easy.

Oh and as far me being a liar about you "repeatedly" saying anything about winning 2 games....you sure about that bro? There's this thing called post history....

Also....lol, my lord the way you would just randomly call me out in game threads....LOL saying I live rent free in your head is being kind.
That’s one, where’s the second?

VN Store

Back