There is no way Anosike does not start....

They won’t be benched. But their minutes may not be in the mid to high 30s if Keon and Jayden live up to their hype and JJJ proves to have been limited by injuries last year. Pons is athletic, but I’m not sold on his basketball skill level being off the charts. But he is a hard workerso if he added anything in the off season he could be the team MVP.

I would think that Pons' defensive ability would keep him on the floor most of the time. We shall see, I am really looking forward to this season.

I would think that Pons' defensive ability would keep him on the floor most of the time. We shall see, I am really looking forward to this season.

Do you think Pons is more of a secondary defender shot blocker or is he good a blocking shots as a primary defender? I think he doesn't defend the wing quite as well as a primary defender.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I think Uros has the most minutes if we see teams with huge clodhoppers hanging out at the low post that are a challenge to defend.

If he is the 5th scoring option, and can play excellent D, then he would be all that we need. He if could be a Tory Harris from back in the day.....

VN Store

Back