There is an iniative underway to donate $102,455.00 to East Tennessee Children's Hospital - Get on board Vol Fans

How much does that trash organization GFM keep? To get $102,455 we really need to donate _____________?

Go Fund Me is the biggest rip off out there.

How much does that trash organization GFM keep? To get $102,455 we really need to donate _____________?

Go Fund Me is the biggest rip off out there.
Actually that’s a good amount when you can donate to the hospital online but I will say I know where without go fund me has been of a great benefit to some. You need to take a look at some of the CEO’s salaries with some well known organizations.

It’s looking like we’re not going to meet the goal. Very disappointing.

I do thank Brent Baltzer and Jayson Swain for putting the Go Fund Me together and for their efforts. Good job guys! Hate we let you down.

Season’s not over yet! Seventeen bucks is a bit easier on the wallet than Kentucky was… I expect South Alabama and Vandy will run a good bit warmer lol. GBO!

Season’s not over yet! Seventeen bucks is a bit easier on the wallet than Kentucky was… I expect South Alabama and Vandy will run a good bit warmer lol. GBO!

You restore me faith. However, I just don’t think there’s enough interest. Really need help from media folks to push the Go Fund Me on their shows. This needs reach to broader fan base.

VolNation isn’t up to the challenge.

VN Store

Back