There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

The Coach 30 video is funny.

He used to be good but now it seems like he just says the same stuff over and over every video. He needs to mix it up some.

“Not really an athlete”

*makes several comparisons (you out here missing tackles like… etc, etc)*

*Ends with mama joke*

Arguing apples and oranges at this point. No one beating Georgia unless Georgia forgets how to play football for a day

Actually, to me the gameplan to beat Georgia is quite simple.

Keep it close. Sit back and wait for Kirby to screw it up in the 4th. When the pressure is applied, Kirby folds like a cheap suit and does something stupid-more out of impatience than anything else

Yes, I realize that keeping it close is a monumental task. Just saying that Georgia is not as unbeatable as they (and some in the media) seem to believe they are.

We can win...that's why we play the game, but I'd say we need to be like UF against us...we'll have to play aggressive mistake free football and press for some errors by UGA and we can certainly win. We don't have the mental block w/ UGA like we have w/ UF and Bama...in fact, I'd say as long as we get past LSU, our boys will be primed to make life difficult for the Dawgs.

Tennessee needs to play good sound football vs Ala & Ga. No stupidity like going for it on your own 30. You’re not gonna win a game playing like that vs quality solid football teams & getting blown out doesn’t do your recruiting any damn good.

You're joking right? They have three of them if you didn't already know. If you shut down by hours which is highly unlikely they still have Washington who is 6 foot seven and 270 pounds. They also have Delp a five star along with Gilbert if he plays. They also have a good group of wide receivers and running backs. Georgias offense is really good this year and it wasn't bad last year. Stetson has more passing yards than hooker through 4 games. So they are one of the better offenses Tennessee is going to see and then of course you have to deal with Georgia's defense. It's better than any defense you have seen or will see. So they have just as good of an offense as Tennessee and then a much better defense so it sounds like you're going to walk into Stanford stadium and demolish Georgia by everyones account. You might wanna try getting through LSU first because you've barely beat Pitt and Florida

Boy, some little buttsniffer got butthurt talking bad about his dawgs.

Last edited:
If Georgia loses a regular season game (which is unlikely) it will be to Kentucky, not Tennessee.
Keep telling yourself that over and over and maybe it will allow you to get some sleep. Your statement has every bit as much validity as does the tooth fairy.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Actually, to me the gameplan to beat Georgia is quite simple.

Keep it close. Sit back and wait for Kirby to screw it up in the 4th. When the pressure is applied, Kirby folds like a cheap suit and does something stupid-more out of impatience than anything else

Yes, I realize that keeping it close is a monumental task. Just saying that Georgia is not as unbeatable as they (and some in the media) seem to believe they are.
You've cracked the caper. You should be making millions as a football guy who has it all figured out.

You've cracked the caper. You should be making millions as a football guy who has it all figured out.

Yawn. That the best you could do??

I mean, I'm sure your Georgia education puts the limits of your career as a fry cook at McDonalds but I figured you could do better.

I would have assumed that after taking the UGA Masters level 'your butt from a hole in the ground-a comparative study" class you would have learned something.

Oh well.....I shall defer to my brethren on North Avenue

If I had a son sir, I tell you what he would do
He would yell to hell with Georgia like his daddy used to do.

I like to mosey on over to Vandymania for the lols. You could open a salt mine there right now. 3 of the most recently commented 10 threads are about UT, including the great student buttchugging incident a decade ago. Those guys haven’t seen an SEC win since 2019, but a UT loss is as good as a championship for them. What’s funny to me is that Vol fans don’t even think about them, yet we live rent free in their heads year round.

You're joking right? They have three of them if you didn't already know. If you shut down by hours which is highly unlikely they still have Washington who is 6 foot seven and 270 pounds. They also have Delp a five star along with Gilbert if he plays. They also have a good group of wide receivers and running backs. Georgias offense is really good this year and it wasn't bad last year. Stetson has more passing yards than hooker through 4 games. So they are one of the better offenses Tennessee is going to see and then of course you have to deal with Georgia's defense. It's better than any defense you have seen or will see. So they have just as good of an offense as Tennessee and then a much better defense so it sounds like you're going to walk into Stanford stadium and demolish Georgia by everyones account. You might wanna try getting through LSU first because you've barely beat Pitt and Florida
Ok Pitt and Fla were ranked and we won. Seems pretty good especially with one of them on the road. Also may not make it to Stanford stadium, but will Sanford stadium. 😜

Reactions: CABVOL

‘Bowers’
‘Sanford’

Run along now.

Ok Pitt and Fla were ranked and we won. Seems pretty good especially with one of them on the road. Also may not make it to Stanford stadium, but will Sanford stadium. 😜
Congrats you won and barely 😂 Can’t wait to see what defense does against LSU, Alabama, and Georgia.

Yawn. That the best you could do??

I mean, I'm sure your Georgia education puts the limits of your career as a fry cook at McDonalds but I figured you could do better.

I would have assumed that after taking the UGA Masters level 'your butt from a hole in the ground-a comparative study" class you would have learned something.

Oh well.....I shall defer to my brethren on North Avenue

If I had a son sir, I tell you what he would do
He would yell to hell with Georgia like his daddy used to do.
I don't know if it was the best I could do. Based on the length and effort of your reply, it certainly seems sufficient.

Georgia went through years of being 3rd best in the East. They’re just enjoying what little time they have left.
Tennessee fans are living in the past. Kirby Smart is in his seventh season as George’s head coach. In the previous six years he only lost a Tennessee once on a Hail Mary pass his first year as coach. He is five and one against Tennessee. He is building another Alabama if you haven’t noticed as he has played in the national championship game two out of his first six years.

Tennessee fans are living in the past. Kirby Smart is in his seventh season as George’s head coach. In the previous six years he only lost a Tennessee once on a Hail Mary pass his first year as coach. He is five and one against Tennessee. He is building another Alabama if you haven’t noticed as he has played in the national championship game two out of his first six years.
Don’t you have a forum that you can go to where people like you? Say… Georgia/Kentucky? Just curious

Last edited:
We can win...that's why we play the game, but I'd say we need to be like UF against us...we'll have to play aggressive mistake free football and press for some errors by UGA and we can certainly win. We don't have the mental block w/ UGA like we have w/ UF and Bama...in fact, I'd say as long as we get past LSU, our boys will be primed to make life difficult for the Dawgs.
We've lost 5 straight to UGA by a combined score of 207-64, there's certainly no recent success to draw on.

Reactions: Clayton

VN Store

Back