There’s a video of Pruitt’s Presser today on UTSports.com

I was not real comforted hearing about the DL. CJP says they are still learning to line up and in grammar school, hopefully middle school, hopefully HS, and maybe college when the season starts. It's impossible to read these PCs clearly. And I know we've got several newbies there. But man, I hope these guys are able to play fast by the opener.

Indeed, because an opening loss to Georgia State would force VN to lock down for a minute or 3

My favorite Pruitt quirk is when he makes a direct statement and follows it by saying.......so

"We gotta get better on both sides of the line of scrimmage, so...."

Listening to him describe all the tails and position keys for just the DL position... you can easily see how this defense can be complex...

If you watched that and can't tell wither or not CJP can do what is needed to bring us back to greatness, you don't know chit about football. That man has football knowledge oozing out of his pores. He just needs time to right this ship.
Couldn’t agree more. If he doesn’t bring Tennessee back I’ll be convinced that no one will.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Yankee Cornbread
  1. 1½ cups yellow cornmeal.
  2. 2½ cups milk.
  3. 2 cups all-purpose flour.
  4. 1 Tbsp baking powder.
  5. 1 tsp salt.
  6. 1⁄3 cup GRANULATED SUGAR.
  7. 2 eggs.
  8. ½ cup vegetable oil.

I love all the different ways to make cornbread , they are wrong bless your heart , but I like hearing them . ( get that sugar outta here) .
I wont do a cornbread one ...

2-cups of Martha white
1 1/2 of whole or butter milk
2 eggs
1/4 cup of oil
One tbl spoon mayonnaise

Pour onto a greased hot griddle at 350 degrees , flip twice for golden brown Flap Jacks. Crumble into your favorite bowl full of anything or glass ( cornbread and milk ) .

Reactions: AaronUT
I love all the different ways to make cornbread , they are wrong bless your heart , but I like hearing them . ( get that sugar outta here) .
I wont do a cornbread one ...

2-cups of Martha white
1 1/2 of whole or butter milk
2 eggs
1/4 cup of oil
One tbl spoon mayonnaise

Pour onto a greased hot griddle at 350 degrees , flip twice for golden brown Flap Jacks. Crumble into your favorite bowl full of anything or glass ( cornbread and milk ) .
I will be trying that also thank you!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I will be trying that also thank you!

I make them all the time , very simple and we all love the way the griddle makes them taste . We all love cornbread , the flap jacks ( as my dad always called them ) just has a different taste.

I make them all the time , very simple and we all love the way the griddle makes them taste . We all love cornbread , the flap jacks ( as my dad always called them ) just has a different taste.
I think we used to make those for chili. You could even add chopped peppers.
(I can't eat this kind of stuff anymore, though, due to the carbs and sugar load!)

VN Store

Back