The Zooker

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
and the Phil Fulmer philosophy

From Scout

So how does Zook do it?

"I don't do anything more than anybody else," Zook said. "We go hard. When the schools are open, we try to make hay. But everybody works hard. If you don't work hard in this business, you won't be in it for long. People say I just love to recruit. I don't love to recruit. I just hate to lose.
"A coach once told me it's better to be a bad coach with good players than a good coach with bad players."

and the Phil Fulmer philosophy

From Scout

So how does Zook do it?

"I don't do anything more than anybody else," Zook said. "We go hard. When the schools are open, we try to make hay. But everybody works hard. If you don't work hard in this business, you won't be in it for long. People say I just love to recruit. I don't love to recruit. I just hate to lose.
"A coach once told me it's better to be a bad coach with good players than a good coach with bad players."
:lolabove: :p that's actually prett damn funny.

Im glad somebody agrees with me and has a sense of humor around here. Where's Champy? I thought he would for sure get a kick out of that.

Im glad somebody agrees with me and has a sense of humor around here. Where's Champy? I thought he would for sure get a kick out of that.
i have my own opinions, but i'm not completely incapable of finding entertainment value in this stuff.:)

VN Store

Back