The WTF story of the Day

That’s so crazy to me, when I was hospice nursing I would call in the death time to the doctor to pronounce after I listened for a heartbeat with the stethoscope for a full couple of minutes, no pulse, absent respiration and it took a long time for funeral home to get there, so a lot of time would have passed 😂 they must have not have checked very well 😂 also your feet and lower legs mottle, your mouth falls open and you poop.. but that is TMI

Reactions: Wireless1

First thing I thought of:

Crichton_Leprechaun_Amateur_Sketch.jpeg

When it comes to this sort of material, I prefer it to come from MST3K episodes with mexican movies. Some of them are pretty good. One in particular stands out, "Santo and the Vampire Women". Rich guy has a daughter, and these vampire women decide they are going to bite her and turn her into a vampire. Near miss ensues to build some tension. You are thinking "this is a terrible movie". Halfway through the movie, rich guy hires a masked mexican professional wrestler as a body guard. When the vampire women attack the next time, he body slams them on the hard concrete and hits them with a folding chair. You are then thinking "This is the best movie ever made, twice as good as Citizen Kane."

When it comes to this sort of material, I prefer it to come from MST3K episodes with mexican movies. Some of them are pretty good. One in particular stands out, "Santo and the Vampire Women". Rich guy has a daughter, and these vampire women decide they are going to bite her and turn her into a vampire. Near miss ensues to build some tension. You are thinking "this is a terrible movie". Halfway through the movie, rich guy hires a masked mexican professional wrestler as a body guard. When the vampire women attack the next time, he body slams them on the hard concrete and hits them with a folding chair. You are then thinking "This is the best movie ever made, twice as good as Citizen Kane."

I concur. My personal favorite has to be the "The Final Sacrifice".

https://www.mywabashvalley.com/news...tyf0tbc-ODnXjsEer6XWaPzKVU00X6OJh5L_hAKoY2alw

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – The appalling execution-style killing of a St. Louis man has left local residents concerned for the future of their city.

“It was crazy, man, it was most definitely tragic,” downtown resident Tiger Jackson said after seeing footage of the shooting, which was captured by a witness on Monday morning.

The disturbing video has been viewed and shared millions of times on social media.

VN Store

Back