The WTF story of the Day

Well, I don't know much about hiring assassins, but 100% of the time that they report it in the newspaper around here, the assassin turns out to be a cop pretending to be an assassin. I guess that is a pretty easy line of work (pretending to be an assassin) to get into, but on the other hand, if you hire an actual assassin, around here, they might not ever figure out enough to put that in the newspaper.

This website sorta reminds me of Tennessee's "Illegal substances tax". Google it, if you never have.

Well, I don't know much about hiring assassins, but 100% of the time that they report it in the newspaper around here, the assassin turns out to be a cop pretending to be an assassin. I guess that is a pretty easy line of work (pretending to be an assassin) to get into, but on the other hand, if you hire an actual assassin, around here, they might not ever figure out enough to put that in the newspaper.

This website sorta reminds me of Tennessee's "Illegal substances tax". Google it, if you never have.
The registration and report link is hilarious. Defendant and co=defendants name and a list of all your real property. Thanks that was funny.

@mad4vols What you doing cruising around @ 4am? :eek:

innocent-face.gif

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back