The WTF story of the Day

If Nusbacher actually added anything to the shows, it would be different. But his role is the blatherer that gets to say the stuff like "Now when the belchfire was first used on the battlefield, soldiers had no idea what it could do" and that kind of dumb stuff. I love world war II shows but I don't watch short-attention-span type stuff or shows that were obviously made for somebody who doesn't know what France is.

Reactions: Godfatha
Do you remember back in the 60s and early 70s when you go to rural Appalachia and little kids would say to their daddy's Pa need Chaw. I always laughed hard about that story.

Last edited:
Why does it seem the goofiest, most bizarre stories come out of Florida?
Wth....because duh.... Florida;) !!!! There is A perfect soup of rednecks, trailer park crackers, drug lords, bluehairs, rich crazy people, and Latin America hotheads Et al.... no cold weather to keep the clothes on and sun stroke potential makes for interesting bedfellows.

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
Kentucky governor allows 'born-alive' bill to become law

So why do we need a law for this? Shouldn't this just be normal behavior?
A bill meant to preserve the lives of newborns, including any infant born after a failed abortion, cleared a final hurdle when Kentucky's governor allowed it to become law without his signature.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky said Friday it was “incredibly disappointed” that the governor didn't stand in the way of the measure becoming law this week.
Under the bill, a doctor performing an abortion must “take all medically appropriate and reasonable steps to preserve the life and health of a born-alive infant.” It requires a “born-alive infant” be given nourishment along with medical care, treatment and surgical care deemed medically appropriate.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back