The WTF story of the Day

Well in her defense if you was stuck on a school bus with a bunch of kids you would probably be drinking too...or at least I would be lol
I'm not saying I don't blame her. But how do you think you're going to pull into a gas station on a school bus and walk in and buy beer. And not think someone is going to say something.

I'm not saying I don't blame her. But how do you think you're going to pull into a gas station on a school bus and walk in and buy beer. And not think someone is going to say something.
It’s Illinois, outside Chicago near Wisconsin ....they’d been doing it for years, the convenient store just hired a “woke” clerk
Bond was $100, give you an idea what the judge feels about it.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
'Wax her balls' transgender activist plans to file complaint against gynecologist

Transgender activist Jessica Yaniv, who recently lost her " wax her balls" court case, plans on filing a new complaint against a gynecologist who she claims refused to serve her.

"So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that 'we don't serve transgender patients,'" Yaniv said Tuesday on Twitter, describing herself as "shocked," "confused," and "hurt" by the decision. "Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn't that against the college practices?"

VN Store

Back