The WTF story of the Day

Absolutely astounding that people fall (naked nonetheless) and land so perfectly that some random object (or animal that didn't run when it sees some human come crashing down on him) goes inside and lodges to where it will not come out.

Related sidenote: heard stories of a battery powered phallus shaped object getting stuck inside a lady, and the Doc at the ER asked if she wanted him to get it out or just change the batteries.

Idk if this counts... definitely wtf story

Idk if this counts... definitely wtf story

Oh, that counts alright.

That's so damn funny, I just wonder sometimes, do people just go home from their bland job to their bland apartment for the thousandth time, take a look at their uneventful life and say, "You know what? **** it, I'm gonna dress up like a pony and prance around a corral with other ponies, because I like ponies and being a pony can't suck as bad as this." I guess you gotta admire their initiative.

I also like how the lady felt the need to come out to a family member like it's a legit fundamental lifestyle identity. And then demonstrate how she does it, run through her gaits. Good stuff.

Oh, that counts alright.

That's so damn funny, I just wonder sometimes, do people just go home from their bland job to their bland apartment for the thousandth time, take a look at their uneventful life and say, "You know what? **** it, I'm gonna dress up like a pony and prance around a corral with other ponies, because I like ponies and being a pony can't suck as bad as this." I guess you gotta admire their initiative.

I also like how the lady felt the need to come out to a family member like it's a legit fundamental lifestyle identity. And then demonstrate how she does it, run through her gaits. Good stuff.
The restraint it took for her aunt to not just laugh and laugh is impressive. I'm not sure I could do the same.

Reactions: pismonque
Reactions: LouderVol
The story says it was a "juvenile mountain lion" and later says "the size of the cougar was unclear" because other animals ate some of it, so if I'm this guy's buddy he's getting total hell for a long time about strangling a baby kitten. Just 'cause that's what friends are for.

Yeah, it's the responsibility of friends to keep you grounded in these matters.

FYI other stories since have put the cougar in the 80lb range. When one considers that's in the range of full grown female African leopards it's a pretty crazy scenario.

Yeah, it's the responsibility of friends to keep you grounded in these matters.

FYI other stories since have put the cougar in the 80lb range. When one considers that's in the range of full grown female African leopards it's a pretty crazy scenario.

Oh yeah, not taking anything away from the jogger, if it were half that size it'd still be freakin scary as hell. But if he's my buddy, he's still a kitten strangler, that piece of ****.

62d93af94e3efd2661d1745ae2a5f4c9.jpg

VN Store

Back