The WTF story of the Day

I am starting to see reports of fast food chicken sandwich related violence every day now but I don’t want to make this thread too monotonous.

Reactions: 508mikey
My daughter gets cussed a lot if they're out of something, or over prices, etc. It's amazing how grown adults will act towards a teenage kid over fast food, especially when the kids are working, and half the adults around here won't.

When I was a young man I was in fast food management. I dealt with some belligerent folks. I also got the pleasure of putting up with a lot of drunk folks when I worked 3rds, because I worked at Krystals. It's either Krystals or Waffle House for the drunkards. Most were funny and just wanted a bite....then every now and then one would fall asleep in the drive thru line, or puke up everything they just ate all over the bathroom. On the mirror, in the urinal....everywhere. Good times.

Last edited:
Leyna Bloom, first trans woman of color in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue: ‘I have to really make sure that I’m not the last.’

When "Playboy" or "Hustler" goes this way.......................I'm OUT!

giphy.gif

Shim could knock up all the other girls shim was modeling with in those photos if shim still had shims twig and giggle berries....let that sink in. Nothing better than: "surprise I have a Wee Wee!!" When you look at the swimsuit models.

Reactions: tbh
Shim could knock up all the other girls shim was modeling with in those photos if shim still had shims twig and giggle berries....let that sink in. Nothing better than: "surprise I have a Wee Wee!!" When you look at the swimsuit models.

Perhaps SI will employ a method similar to the one below in order to break up outlines of certain "physical features" in their "IT'S 'MA'AM!!!1!'" swimsuit edition.

PHOTOS01_121509999_PH_1_RKOBGMIDUJYV.jpg

Reactions: norrislakevol
So what is currently SI target demographic? I haven't picked one up in years, but as a teenager had a subscription for my weekly sports fix.

Coming to a strip club, Hooters or dating site near you soon...

Coming to a strip club, Hooters or dating site near you soon...

They're already on dating sites, have been for a few years that I know of. Though I have never contacted a person like this when I tried these sites, I have always wanted to ask a simple question: "So you are on a dating site wanting to date men that are seeking women....seemingly straight men. Sooo.....".

So what is currently SI target demographic? I haven't picked one up in years, but as a teenager had a subscription for my weekly sports fix.

Good question. Would hardly think it is a demographic that craves chicks with d!cks....but who knows. I may be completely out of touch. I would think that publications like this mean much less than they did a couple of decades ago.

My daughter gets cussed a lot if they're out of something, or over prices, etc. It's amazing how grown adults will act towards a teenage kid over fast food, especially when the kids are working, and half the adults around here won't.
Had a funny one today, so thought I'd add to this. They were out of the McChicken sandwich, and a lady not only cussed her, but called corporate on her for not having what was on the menu 🤣. Like literally, blamed my daughter because the picture was on the sign, but she said they were out. She thought my daughter was lying 🤣

Reactions: 508mikey
They're already on dating sites, have been for a few years that I know of. Though I have never contacted a person like this when I tried these sites, I have always wanted to ask a simple question: "So you are on a dating site wanting to date men that are seeking women....seemingly straight men. Sooo.....".
That Virginia tech player just killed somebody for that

VN Store

Back