The WTF story of the Day

xJesusx56

Thick.Solid.Tight.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Working in an ER, I’ve seen this several times.

Apparently they spray it on a wire screen from a window or door, attach it to cables hooked to a battery and cook it off really quick and then scrape off the residue and snort it. Or something like that. I asked one of the people using it how the hell they did it and what they said was along those lines.
We should just let Darwin take over for a while. The problem would solve itself.

Apparently they spray it on a wire screen from a window or door, attach it to cables hooked to a battery and cook it off really quick and then scrape off the residue and snort it. Or something like that. I asked one of the people using it how the hell they did it and what they said was along those lines.
How desperate would you have to be to do something like this? Wow, that's sad!

golfballs

Free Roger Stone
My wife showed me this. Had to be in Cades Cove. The people who visit there must think that those furry animals are tame and obey voice commands. Lol SMDH

Every freaking year, there is usually some MoRon trying their damndest to be put on the Darwin Awards watch list.
This stuff happens happens everywhere too. When I lived in Hawaii, dumb tourists were a staple on the local news. People think because they’re on vacation in an amusement park and then end up dead
SEE IT: Bison charges, tosses 9-year-old girl into the air at Yellowstone

malinoisvol

pismonque

Bury me in Orcadian peat

It’s crazy the ingenuity displayed by people you don’t really expect to have any. Chemistry on the fly.

VN Store

Sponsors