The WTF story of the Day

Upon being arrested, John Bloodsworth — a 37-year-old from Daytona Beach — reportedly claimed he was “going to jail for being awesome.”

so much florida man in that one sentence.
1. Epic fricking last name, not going to lie
2. had a story ready for why he was going to jail, that comes from experience
3. and then the actual story for going to jail as being awesome. so florida man.

and then you add in the rest of the article and boom! plus add in the picture, so much winning even Trump is tired of it.

Because sadly some morons can't remember they have a child in the car

Teen hopes her window tag idea will prevent hot car deaths

One of my ex-coworkers lost a child in a hot car a few years ago.
She would drop the baby off at day care every day and then come in to work. Her husband worked in a manufacturing plant and had been putting in quite a bit of overtime.
One day, because she had a very early morning meeting, she asked her husband to drop the baby off. She called him at lunch time to ask how things went at the daycare. It hit him that he had driven to work on autopilot and had accidentally left the baby in the car. He rushed out but it was too late to save the baby.
It was a terrible tragedy and I remember thinking that the marriage would not survive. It didn’t.
I do not believe that he was uncaring in any way. Sometimes, bad things happen during stressful times and, unfortunately, his forgetfulness proved fatal.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Back in the mid 80's I was installing floor covering for a living. Worked a house in rural KY. The house next door had an old man living alone. The neighbors and local churches would bring him food, help with yard work, etc. His house had about a hundred rats living there. He fed them because he was both afraid of them and liked them as pets. They would check on him at least once a day for fear he would fall or die and the rats would eat him. Eventually he did die and the city, knowing about the rats, brought in a backhoe and dug a trench around the house, and set the house on fire. The residents said it was the most eerie thing they had ever seen.

Was the trench filled with water and used as a moat?

VN Store

Back