The WTF story of the Day

Florida: Zoo employee killed while attempting to rape an alligator

According to Captain Henri White, spokesman of the Naples Police Department, 24-year old Jimmy Olsen was engaged in full sexual intercourse with one of the younger reptiles, when he was surprised by one of the larger animals which attacked from behind.

The young man was caught by the throat by the alligator who dragged him underwater and drowned him.

Jimmy Olsen’s death took place around 6:00 AM this morning, but his disappearance was noticed only an hour later by other employees.

They finally discovered his dismembered body floating in the pool of the alligator enclosure around 8:30.

“The images captured by the security cameras show that Mr. Olsen had clearly placed himself in a very vulnerable position,” Captain White told reporters.
I have no words

tenor.png

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
he was in there operating on her back, found something and decided to remove it? I was under the impression that they always ignore other stuff unless it impacts the work they are doing, or life saving stuff.

Hopefully they were able to give it back and its working. i would want way more than 3k for losing a kidney

That the doctor was fined $3k is baffling to me. Remove someone's organ without permission? Pay a fine, keep on practicing medicine.
The article did not cover the patient's civil compensation, if any.

That the doctor was fined $3k is baffling to me. Remove someone's organ without permission? Pay a fine, keep on practicing medicine.
The article did not cover the patient's civil compensation, if any.
I said the malpractice suit was settled for an undisclosed amount

VN Store

Back