The WTF story of the Day

Firebirdparts

Best tackle for his weight the old school ever had
Authorities issue warrant for Alabama corrections officer who disappeared with inmate: What we know

This story started out real boring, but as they are beginning to suspect a sort of Hi and Edwina situation, it's gotten more interesting. One curious thing is that the murderer is 6 foot 9 so he's going to have a hard time blending into the crowd.

Okay, update: It has been "confirmed" that the two had a special relationship. Her inlaws said "maybe he's got her brainwashed" and I'm thinking that didn't take much soap.

Last edited:

508mikey

tbh

Adequately Gruntled Member
That would certainly be icebreaker material on a dating website. "Bet you can't guess what I have up my sleeve...swipe right to find out."

Explaining the scar on the arm would be...interesting (or horrifying)...as well, depending upon the audience. All kidding aside, kudos to the medical team that pulled it off.

Wireless1

Character is who you are when no one is looking
That would certainly be icebreaker material on a dating website. "Bet you can't guess what I have up my sleeve...swipe right to find out."

Explaining the scar on the arm would be...interesting (or horrifying)...as well, depending upon the audience. All kidding aside, kudos to the medical team that pulled it off.
I didn't read the article, but were they able to just grow a new "unit" on his forearm? Did it grow an inch a year? Can I keep the one I have, grow a new one for 8-12 years they get the transplant?

tbh

Adequately Gruntled Member
I didn't read the article, but were they able to just grow a new "unit" on his forearm? Did it grow an inch a year? Can I keep the one I have, grow a new one for 8-12 years they get the transplant?
Truth be told, I didn't read it either, haha.

One (serious) question that comes to my mind is: yes, the shape is apparently 'accurate', but what about the other important stuff like circulatory system, nerve endings, etc? Otherwise it's not much more than an organic prosthesis (but still better than nothing, I'd suspect).

VN Store