The WRASSLIN’ Thread

If this first match of Revolution is any indication, this is one of the hottest ppv crowds yet. The dueling "Lets go Ricky". "Y2J" chants are off the hook. Excellent match too.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
That was a fantastic match! I marked out so hard for that. All that talent in the ring at the same time was just awesome. Been wanting to see Malachi and Kenny one on one for a while, that was a great moment. But man, I almost feel bad saying this. All of that talent in that match and Buddy Matthews was the best performer in it. I almost feel like that guys talent is being squandered in House of Black, but damn I love that group and don't want them to break up too.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
If I would have remembered that this PPV was on ,I might have ordered it. Looks pretty stacked. From what I heard, Ruby turned heel right after the triple threat match. That was much needed as shes gotten stale as a Babyface. Danielson and MJF should be a heck of a match. I think MJF keeps the belt,but with Danielson, it's going to be really good.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
If I would have remembered that this PPV was on ,I might have ordered it. Looks pretty stacked. From what I heard, Ruby turned heel right after the triple threat match. That was much needed as shes gotten stale as a Babyface. Danielson and MJF should be a heck of a match. I think MJF keeps the belt,but with Danielson, it's going to be really good.
If you want to stream it...
Watch AEW Revolution 2023 Live PPV Pay Per View 3/5/23 March 5th 2023 Online Full Show Free

It has been fantastic so far. I've said it before, AEW puts on the best ppv's. By far.

I wasn't too psyched for Hangman and Mox, but damn. That was awesome. Mox channeled Abdullah the butcher. Then it was a little Valentine/Piper with the chain. It had a little bit of everything. Fitting blowoff for the feud.

I did not see that finish coming with Joe and Wardlow. It won't be one of the matches of the night, but it served it's purpose and the psychology of it was actually sound. I just hope they don't hot shot it to Hobbs Wednesday. Not that Hobbs isn't deserving. I love Hobbs. But I don't like hotshotting titles

I kind of felt like that was going to be the outcome of the tag team 4-way. It was going to be the gunns or acclaimed i'm sure. Very fun match. A lot of great work. Jarrett is still one of the best heels ever. But man, FTR thank God! That's who needs to hold these belts for a year or so. That needs to be the standard.

And on a side note, does anyone else feel a Best Friends heel turn by Chuck and Trent?

Liked the ending to the Wardlow/Joe match,but I have to agree,not much on the hot potato of the belts with short title reigns. Wardlow and Hobbs should be a good ol match of two big guys of AEW's future going head to head.

Wow. That was good. Count me as one that didn't think MJF could deliver. But boy did he! The ultimate heel. Awesome, awesome. The top ripe tombstone was sick. Good finish. MJF had to retain. Incredible show too to bottom. Nobody does it better. The physicality was intense. Maybe a little too much blood. Every match doesn't need to have blood. But the match quality of the card as a whole was top notch.

I’m going to be in the massive minority here but I think Bryan should have won. It would have been a great twist and the idea of MJF coping with losing the belt sounds like money to me. But either way can’t complain really.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back