The WRASSLIN’ Thread

We've had enough of Shida and Britt as champ, i wouldn't put it on her henchman either.
The crowd sure seemed to want the henchman to win. There was no way Shida was getting it anyway. I could see them feuding Britt and Hayter over the belt. When Thunder gets back you end up burying one of the baby faces this way.

The crowd sure seemed to want the henchman to win. There was no way Shida was getting it anyway. I could see them feuding Britt and Hayter over the belt. When Thunder gets back you end up burying one of the baby faces this way.
The crowd wants CM Punk to win too, i don't care what they want lol.

Hayter is over and everybody is ready for her to split from Baker.

Alas, the fans in Chicago go home happy, and I has a sad. Still, glad Max is back.

Moxs second reign kicked ass. Way better than his first. He had won me over. But Punk ( I know some on here aren’t his biggest fans though lol) is damn good, I ain’t gonna complain.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back