The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Something just struck me about Malakai Black. They have taken the Wyatt family equation and applied it to him. He is their Bray Wyatt. He's got Brody King as his Luke Harper. Buddy Matthews as his other member , Strowman, redbeard type. And now he has corrupted Julia Hart = Alexa Bliss.
There are definite similarities. I think King is more Strowman than Harper(Brody Lee). The Buddy Mathews as a Redbeard type is right on. They should have King turn and Malakai and take over the House. Sort of the opposite the Wyatt family.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
So it seems like Dark Order isn't long for this world.
That's what I was thinking. They have turned them even more into a comedy group now. I think Alex Reynolds may be the best one in the group. Silver is fun and great to watch, but man, Reynolds, when he is turned loose is just on another level. He reminds me of Bret Hart more than anybody.

Would love for Butcher, Blade and Angelico to get big pushes too. I still say they book Butcher & Blade too soft. Also Bear Country. They should be booked as monsters. It's just silly to see a team like Private Party and their little pitty-pat strikes are booked stronger than Bear Country.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
That's what I was thinking. They have turned them even more into a comedy group now. I think Alex Reynolds may be the best one in the group. Silver is fun and great to watch, but man, Reynolds, when he is turned loose is just on another level. He reminds me of Bret Hart more than anybody.

Would love for Butcher, Blade and Angelico to get big pushes too. I still say they book Butcher & Blade too soft. Also Bear Country. They should be booked as monsters. It's just silly to see a team like Private Party and their little pitty-pat strikes are booked stronger than Bear Country.
Agree on Butcher and Blade. They are falling victim to the log jam in the tag team division. Bear Country just isn't ready for prime time IMO. They have also had a bunch of injury setbacks.

AEW needs a Trios title and a TV deal for ROH. That would give some of the lower profile teams a home where they can better showcase their talent.

With the Bucks, FTR, Lucha Bros., Swerve in our Glory, The Hardy's, The Acclaimed, Jurassic Express, and various configurations of the large stables in the mix, it's really hard to be able to push a newcomer. There is only so much exposure they can get on Dark.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
HHH head of creative, sure couldn’t tell last night lol. Hopefully they’re waiting on til after Summer Slam for some changes

HHH head of creative, sure couldn’t tell last night lol. Hopefully they’re waiting on til after Summer Slam for some changes
I was reading an article yesterday that said don’t expect any sudden changes anytime soon. The company wants to show shareholders that Vince leaving won’t change how they operate and that many of the other executives will stay in place for atleast a little while to show stability. I’m sure that Vince will still have his hands on things. It’s his daughter and son in law running things and it’s the company he started. His ego is way too big to not be involved behind the scenes and look at what happened to Shane when he didn’t listen to what his dad wanted and got “too involved.”

VN Store

Back