The WRASSLIN’ Thread

What a great show! Glad I made the gameday decision to order.

OC vs Ospreay was MOTN.

I thought it was an A-/B+ overall. Very good show. My favorite match was the three way tag team title match. OC/Ospreay was right there too. I thought the main event could have been better. Tanahashi is looking old. Poor guy has no knees left.

I thought it was an A-/B+ overall. Very good show. My favorite match was the three way tag team title match. OC/Ospreay was right there too. I thought the main event could have been better. Tanahashi is looking old. Poor guy has no knees left.
He's definitely not "the guy" anymore. That's Okada, and has been for a minute. Otherwise they wouldn't have let someone outside the promotion go over him. He's a great ambassador for the brand though, kind of like Liger used to be.

Last edited:
Why so many same night cash ins? I miss people actually holding the brief case for a bit. Don’t get why they don’t allow that anymore the past few years lol

Ricky is my favorite on the roster. I remember when I first saw him in NWA. I knew then he was going to be great.

That being said, I think Malakai Black and PAC are going to be seriously elevated within the next year.
Like both of them too. Starks, Andrade, and Black are the guys I think could be top level heels if booked correctly.

Starks has it all. His selling is top level.

Like both of them too. Starks, Andrade, and Black are the guys I think could be top level heels if booked correctly.

Starks has it all. His selling is top level.
Agreed on Starks. Good on the mic, athletic, good worker, fun to watch, and a face you just wanna punch.

Pac and Andrade can do it too. They've done it before elsewhere. Black I'm not sure about. His best run, that I've seen, was in that loner face roll in NXT.

Agreed on Starks. Good on the mic, athletic, good worker, fun to watch, and a face you just wanna punch.

Pac and Andrade can do it too. They've done it before elsewhere. Black I'm not sure about. His best run, that I've seen, was in that loner face roll in NXT.
This is really my first experience with the Malakai/Aleister Black persona. I watched a little nxt, but never saw him in anything but a promo or vignette. I was a huge fan of Nakamura untill wwe ruined him. That was my main reason for watching nxt.

I am also really impressed with how Julia Hart has progressed. She has leaned up and really has embraced this badass role.

Another one I want to mention for being elevated on the roster is JD Drake. That dude is awesome. I would love to see him flip the switch on the wingmen and just go off screaming like " I'm a badass from shelby, north carolina, I'm tired of being held down, yada yada yada." Then turn into a big bossman type. I think he would be perfect for that role. Dude can work any style too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHateSteve
Something just struck me about Malakai Black. They have taken the Wyatt family equation and applied it to him. He is their Bray Wyatt. He's got Brody King as his Luke Harper. Buddy Matthews as his other member , Strowman, redbeard type. And now he has corrupted Julia Hart = Alexa Bliss.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back