The WRASSLIN’ Thread

What is everyone’s thoughts on the MJF situation? Apparently we’ll hear from him tonight.
From what I understand, he wants more money, which I think he deserves. But he doesn't want his contract extended in the process, which seems irregular. I hear AEW is willing to give him the money. Hard to know what side to come down on without knowing how long the extension is. But MJF is probably the one guy AEW can least afford to lose. He's got the leverage and knows it.

From what I understand, he wants more money, which I think he deserves. But he doesn't want his contract extended in the process, which seems irregular. I hear AEW is willing to give him the money. Hard to know what side to come down on without knowing how long the extension is. But MJF is probably the one guy AEW can least afford to lose. He's got the leverage and knows it.
Agreed. I think it was a shoot that has turned into a work.

I’m a HUGE MJF fan but I don’t think WWE would use him well at all.

I think it was a shoot that has turned into a work.
4975841.jpg

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Holy @#$% MJF had a vein popping out. Hard to believe they would let it go on that long if it was a shoot. But he sure made me question that, especially after being wrong about Cody. Assuming it is a work, it's a dang good one on the part of MJF.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Agree. I think it's a shoot that turned into a work. They killed 90% of his heat with the Wardlow squash. They have to get some of that back, so now it is directed towards the fans and the boss. Right out of the Attitude Era playbook.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back