The WRASSLIN’ Thread

They've been making a lot of news lately. I get the impression they're the new ECW. But I haven't watched it much beyond a few matches on you tube.
$24 I believe for the show on FITE next Sunday. They are making a lot of noise, I've been following them since 2015, but looking like a great future.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
They've been making a lot of news lately. I get the impression they're the new ECW. But I haven't watched it much beyond a few matches on you tube.

Basically have taken over impacts spot as the third company in the states. They aren't just strictly death matches all the time but they are probably most known for them. It's not really my thing but I do get the appeal of it.

Basically have taken over impacts spot as the third company in the states. They aren't just strictly death matches all the time but they are probably most known for them. It's not really my thing but I do get the appeal of it.
That's a feat considering thier lack of distribution I guess. I may have to check them out.

Just getting around to watching Rampage from last Friday. My goodness, was that Trent¿ and Adam Cole match stiff or what?!? Trent was laying in those elbow shots. I'm a huge Trent mark too. Would love to see him get a push.
I didn't see a lot of leg slaps in that match. Lots of legit contact.

I thought the women's trios match was great! The underlying tension between Leyla Hirsch and Statlander rearing it's ugly head is well done. How long until Statlander just destroys Hirsch?

Really love The Acclaimed. Caster is a talented individual. Would love to see how they would handle a title run.

Dark Order vs. Jurassic Express was kind of repetitive. I feel like I have seen that match in one form or another 5 or 6 times on Dark and Elevation. Still very entertaining and highly skilled match.

Maybe the best Rampage top to bottom since "the first dance"

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHateSteve
Just getting around to watching Rampage from last Friday. My goodness, was that Trent¿ and Adam Cole match stiff or what?!? Trent was laying in those elbow shots. I'm a huge Trent mark too. Would love to see him get a push.
I didn't see a lot of leg slaps in that match. Lots of legit contact.

I thought the women's trios match was great! The underlying tension between Leyla Hirsch and Statlander rearing it's ugly head is well done. How long until Statlander just destroys Hirsch?

Really love The Acclaimed. Caster is a talented individual. Would love to see how they would handle a title run.

Dark Order vs. Jurassic Express was kind of repetitive. I feel like I have seen that match in one form or another 5 or 6 times on Dark and Elevation. Still very entertaining and highly skilled match.

Maybe the best Rampage top to bottom since "the first dance"
I can't stand Max Caster, and not in a way that a person is supposed to hate a heel. I think his rhymes are ok, but I hate his voice, I hate his delivery, I hate his use of "listen" until he can finally get into his groove, and he never mixes up his cadence. Incredibly boring and I fast-forward though it.

The best thing about their act is when Bowen gets to say 4 words.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I can't stand Max Caster, and not in a way that a person is supposed to hate a heel. I think his rhymes are ok, but I hate his voice, I hate his delivery, I hate his use of "listen" until he can finally get into his groove, and he never mixes up his cadence. Incredibly boring and I fast-forward though it.

That's cool. i can understand that. I just love those guys though lol. They crack me up.

You must be going through a goth phase.

Just a quick funny story I want to share: I was listening to Necro Butcher on a podcast called Way Of The Blade this morning on the way to work and he was speaking about a ROH TV Taping he was doing years ago against Sami Callihan. Necro stated that he couldn't check into his hotel in Philly until later that day, so he decided to hit a pub near The ECW Arena before he headed to the tapings and said he was drinking for 4 hours straight. He arrived at the arena and told Sami that he was obviously drunk and that he wasn't going to be able to do much in the match. He told Sami to work his leg for a majority of the match, and then he would pop up at the end and get a couple of things in and pin Sami. Sami agreed and they went about their business and the match lasted around 8-10 minutes. Necro then said that later that day, The ROH booking team sent an email out to all the ROH talent and told them that Necro and Sami was exactly the way a TV Taping match should be worked. LOL.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back