The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Doesn't look like a botch on Luchasaurus. They were a little past the center of the table. But nothing crazy. Rey tried to brace himself with his arm on the way down. I hate it for him. Lucha Bros are my favorite tag team right now. I guess he'll be out a good while. That looked nasty.

Doesn't look like a botch on Luchasaurus. They were a little past the center of the table. But nothing crazy. Rey tried to brace himself with his arm on the way down. I hate it for him. Lucha Bros are my favorite tag team right now. I guess he'll be out a good while. That looked nasty.
Apparently they think he "just" dislocated it, which isn't as bad.

That was nasty. I thought it was broken and thought we would see his bone sticking out of his arm when they showed the replay. Hopefully he recovers quickly. I'm pretty sure that someone was supposed to come out with Malakai Black during the match and they would interfere to cost the Lucha Bros the title. But after the injury, I think they scrapped that and just ended the match as fast as they could. And that someone was going to be Pac! Then that would start a feud between the Lucha Bros & House of Black. Julia Hart will join with Black soon as well I bet.

I have a huge problem with Jade winning the TBS championship. She is terrible. She can't cut a promo for sh*t. She doesn't know how to protect her opponents and she is just a botch fest on almost every move. It takes her way too long to set stuff up. I know she has only been in the business for a short time, but man... If I was one of the women in the locker room, I would be p*ssed as hell that they put the strap on that greenhorn. In my opinion, it should have been Serena Deeb from the get-go.

Danielson and Hangman had a great match. A ton of action and physicality. It might have been more physical than their draw.

The Punk & MJF segments are gold, lol.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
That was nasty. I thought it was broken and thought we would see his bone sticking out of his arm when they showed the replay. Hopefully he recovers quickly. I'm pretty sure that someone was supposed to come out with Malakai Black during the match and they would interfere to cost the Lucha Bros the title. But after the injury, I think they scrapped that and just ended the match as fast as they could. And that someone was going to be Pac! Then that would start a feud between the Lucha Bros & House of Black. Julia Hart will join with Black soon as well I bet.

I have a huge problem with Jade winning the TBS championship. She is terrible. She can't cut a promo for sh*t. She doesn't know how to protect her opponents and she is just a botch fest on almost every move. It takes her way too long to set stuff up. I know she has only been in the business for a short time, but man... If I was one of the women in the locker room, I would be p*ssed as hell that they put the strap on that greenhorn. In my opinion, it should have been Serena Deeb from the get-go.

Danielson and Hangman had a great match. A ton of action and physicality. It might have been more physical than their draw.

Jade fits a certain criteria they were just accused of ignoring. I really wasn't surprised

Most of the women are terrible. Soho is so slow it’s embarrassing how long it takes her to go from corner to corner. Britt is at least good on the mic, but the women’s division is pretty bad.

I don’t understand why the world title match is the opening match

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Most of the women are terrible. Soho is so slow it’s embarrassing how long it takes her to go from corner to corner. Britt is at least good on the mic, but the women’s division is pretty bad.

I don’t understand why the world title match is the opening match
Yeah, Soho is not good either. It was just a bad match all around. You could see at some points that Ruby was calling the match and she would tell Jade what to do, but she either didn't understand or couldn't do it and then she would just end up hitting Ruby with a few kicks or forearms.

The women's division is absolutely NOT bad. It's very strong. They are just not booking the right matches and are pushing the wrong people. Except Britt. She needs to stay champion forever.

Anyone here into Game Changer Wrestling? They're running the legendary Hammerstein Ballroom next Sunday night on FITE TV.

Anyone here into Game Changer Wrestling? They're running the legendary Hammerstein Ballroom next Sunday night on FITE TV.
They've been making a lot of news lately. I get the impression they're the new ECW. But I haven't watched it much beyond a few matches on you tube.

VN Store

Back