The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Is he good?
Yep, he's a great heel. His matches with Johnny Gargano and Aleister Black were the highlights of several Take Overs in NXT. He had a classic with AJ on the main roster too. He needs a manager on the mic, hence pairing him with Vicki. Dude had a bunch of titles in Mexico. I hope they have him feud with Penta to start.

Charlotte Flair's husband.

Seriously though, he had a good run on NXT then flamed out on the main roster due to bad booking, like so many others. Zelina Vega managed him for most of his tenure in WWE.
Fiance. They're not married yet, last I heard.

Always wondered if that was difficult on the relationship when significant others worked for rival promotions?

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Fiance. They're not married yet, last I heard.

Always wondered if that was difficult on the relationship when significant others worked for rival promotions?
I'm not sure either, it's been a while since I saw anything about it.

Britt Baker and Adam Cole seem to make it work. Jon Moxley and Miro don't have to worry about it anymore since Lana and Renee Young aren't in WWE anymore. I bet it's really hard if you have kids in the mix.

The best match of the week, for me, was the main event of Dynamite. Eddie Kingston really needs a title. That man can work. Kaz is in a similar boat. I'm not sure what AEW should do there. But those 2 should fight over it.

Saw a clip of Alexa Bliss from HiaC. Like the new crazy look. I'd let her do very bad things to me.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back