The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Joe is 1 concussion away from life threatening circumstances
I could see Bryan going to AEW and following the old guys but theres not much over there to give them quality matches that theyd need to beat WWE.
Rubby would be a welcome addition to their womens division

This fire sell doesent make sense but in no way should AEW scoop up all the talent just because its there.
AEW could afford to cut some guys too. Some of their talent is horrible. Dark order is bad. Luther is terrible etc

Vince still has final say. But he's inexplicably cutting talent. He's firing folks on the executive side too. They just sold WWE network to NBC, for the foreseeable future. Vince also sold a bunch of stock a few months ago. This stinks of cutting payroll to prep for selling out.

He has final say but all rumors say hhh is running the show.

AEW could afford to cut some guys too. Some of their talent is horrible. Dark order is bad. Luther is terrible etc

Thats part of the reason why they are WCW 2.0

Stop scooping up every talent that comes available get the guys they have in really good stories and watch things fall into place. WWE is a shat show right now no better time than for AEW to get things rolling and really tighten the grips on Vince, or HHH whoever the boss really is.

Thats part of the reason why they are WCW 2.0

Stop scooping up every talent that comes available get the guys they have in really good stories and watch things fall into place. WWE is a shat show right now no better time than for AEW to get things rolling and really tighten the grips on Vince, or HHH whoever the boss really is.
Yeah I’m not sure it would be good business for them to sign those big money guys like Braun. But I’d love to see him and Miro in AEW. I don’t know the other guys. I don’t really follow it, but my son and I have just recently started watching AEW together. They got some good young talent that is fun to watch. We don’t like the WWE

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

Uhhh... I don't know what you are watching but Dark Order is one the best parts of AEW. They are hilarious, every one of those guys is an amazing worker, they are great on the mic and they have yet to have a bad match.

Luther is getting past his prime, I will agree. But when he talks, he is so entertaining. As long as Jericho is in AEW, Luther will have a home there.

Also, AEW is going to be starting a 2nd network show called Rampage and they are going to split the roster. This will technically be their 4th show (including the shows on youtube - which are fantastic btw). There is some talent on Dark and Evolution that they can't use on the main shows right now just because they aren't ready. AEW will need to sign a few more big names to help carry Rampage for a while.

Uhhh... I don't know whata you are watching but Dark Order is one the best parts of AEW. They are hilarious, every one of those guys is an amazing worker, they are great on the mic and they have yet to have a bad match.

Luther is getting past his prime, I will agree. But when he talks, he is so entertaining. As long as Jericho is in AEW, Luther will have a home there.
It’s just my opinion

Uhhh... I don't know whata you are watching but Dark Order is one the best parts of AEW. They are hilarious, every one of those guys is an amazing worker, they are great on the mic and they have yet to have a bad match.

At first i wasn't a fan of The Dark Order, but they really show their personality on Being The Elite and they have become one of the best things about AEW, imo.

JOHNNY HUNGYYYY!

It’s just my opinion

But there is nothing "terrible" about Dark Order. They are not bad wrestlers, they are not bad on the mic... I don't get why you think they are terrible.

For example:
I don't like Darby Allin at all, but I recognize his talent and see that he is very good. I would never think to call him terrible.

Honestly, the only terrible wrestlers I have seen on any AEW programming are Baron Black (and he has really improved) and Alex Gracia (she's still awful)

But there is nothing "terrible" about Dark Order. They are not bad wrestlers, they are not bad on the mic... I don't get why you think they are terrible. Just sounds like

For example:
I don't like Darby Allin at all, but I recognize his talent and see that he is very good. I would never think to call him terrible.

Honestly, the only terrible wrestlers I have seen on any AEW programming are Baron Black (and he has really improved) and Alex Gracia (she's still awful)
I’ve only been watching with my son for a few weeks. I couldn’t even tell you everyone in the dark order. But really, it’s just the big guy with the mask. I just think he’s terrible.

Darby is good. My son loves Orange Cassidy. I like Orange, Miro, PAC, and Sammy a lot

I’ve only been watching with my son for a few weeks. I couldn’t even tell you everyone in the dark order. But really, it’s just the big guy with the mask. I just think he’s terrible.

Darby is good. My son loves Orange Cassidy. I like Orange, Miro, PAC, and Sammy a lot
No worries. Evil Uno is his name. I hated him at first too, but man he grows on you and now he is one of my favorites.

I'm not a fan of either. WWE lacks story telling and week after week it's the same matchups. AEW wrestling is way too acrobatic and most of their guys are extremely sloppy. I find myself watching less and less these days.

I'm not a fan of either. WWE lacks story telling and week after week it's the same matchups. AEW wrestling is way too acrobatic and most of their guys are extremely sloppy. I find myself watching less and less these days.
Yeah it’s been strange getting back into it. I haven’t watched in 20 years. But my son is 6 and he likes the high flying stuff. AEW has some good young talent, but they have some stuff they need to fix too imo. I think there’s too many factions, too many interference segments (seemingly after every match), and I don’t understand the purpose of all the old guys like Arn Anderson, Jake the Snake etc. we watched the Mike Tyson clips too, and they were awful. Really bad. I think they could do better at story telling too. But it’s entertaining

Yeah it’s been strange getting back into it. I haven’t watched in 20 years. But my son is 6 and he likes the high flying stuff. AEW has some good young talent, but they have some stuff they need to fix too imo. I think there’s too many factions, too many interference segments (seemingly after every match), and I don’t understand the purpose of all the old guys like Arn Anderson, Jake the Snake etc. we watched the Mike Tyson clips too, and they were awful. Really bad. I think they could do better at story telling too. But it’s entertaining
I agree with a lot of what you said, until you said it's entertaining. I just can't get into it it's so sloppy. For example I bring up one of the recent favorites Britt Baker. She's really good on the mic but her matches are pretty bad there's probably 3 or 4 bother per match if it's a longer match. I'm also just nor a fan of the high flying stuff. Give me a technical masterpiece.

I agree with a lot of what you said, until you said it's entertaining. I just can't get into it it's so sloppy. For example I bring up one of the recent favorites Britt Baker. She's really good on the mic but her matches are pretty bad there's probably 3 or 4 bother per match if it's a longer match. I'm also just nor a fan of the high flying stuff. Give me a technical masterpiece.
It’s probably more entertaining for me watching my son get into it tbh

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
He has final say but all rumors say hhh is running the show.
Didn't he get demoted last year? I get the impression that he's the man in NXT. Not so much for the "main" roster. That was Heyman for a while and now it's Pritchard. I've also heard Vince meddles in the booking a lot. With the releases being a lot of former NXT talent, you'd think HHH would want to keep them. Word was HHH and Heyman where high on Black in particular. I'd say that release was definitely Vince, if they hadn't brought Vega back. I'm still trying to figure that one out. It's not like I've got any inside info though, just the rumor sites lol.

Yeah I’m not sure it would be good business for them to sign those big money guys like Braun. But I’d love to see him and Miro in AEW. I don’t know the other guys. I don’t really follow it, but my son and I have just recently started watching AEW together. They got some good young talent that is fun to watch. We don’t like the WWE

I don’t think Braun fits in at AEW. Besides Show and Henry I don’t think there’s good opponents for him. (Forgive me I don’t know if those guys are wrestling anymore or not)

Didn't he get demoted last year? I get the impression that he's the man in NXT. Not so much for the "main" roster. That was Heyman for a while and now it's Pritchard. I've also heard Vince meddles in the booking a lot. With the releases being a lot of former NXT talent, you'd think HHH would want to keep them. Word was HHH and Heyman where high on Black in particular. I'd say that release was definitely Vince, if they hadn't brought Vega back. I'm still trying to figure that one out. It's not like I've got any inside info though, just the rumor sites lol.

The rumor mill is kinda all over the place. I still watch the old wwf on peacock and just watched wrestlemania 3 last week again. It was so good.

WWE is in so much trouble. They either cannot figure out how to develop talent anymore or they are scared of being too non pc but whatever it is it sucks.

VN Store

Back