The WRASSLIN’ Thread

It was good to the Britt get her's. It's to bad they didn't put the World Title on Orange. That crowd was ready to explode when he almost pinned Kenny.
I'm kind of glad they didn't put it on Orange. He's great and all, but I just don't see him as "the guy" to hold the strap. He's just not champion material. Would love to have seen PAC win, but oh well. I have a feeling Omega is going to hold onto it for a good long while.

I'm kind of glad they didn't put it on Orange. He's great and all, but I just don't see him as "the guy" to hold the strap. He's just not champion material. Would love to have seen PAC win, but oh well. I have a feeling Omega is going to hold onto it for a good long while.
You're probably right. But it would have been cool to see the crowd go bananas for it. He could have dropped it on Dynamite in a week or two. Pac is due a title run. But it's not looking like that will happen. I don't have much hope for Jungle Boy either.

You're probably right. But it would have been cool to see the crowd go bananas for it. He could have dropped it on Dynamite in a week or two. Pac is due a title run. But it's not looking like that will happen. I don't have much hope for Jungle Boy either.
Same. Can't start hot-shotting titles though. That is one of the things that killed WCW.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I loooove heel Britt. She is great in that role and I think she loves it.
I'm afraid we're going to get an AJ Styles situation where they turn her because the crowd won't stop cheering for her. I've never understood that. If they want to cheer the heel, let them. Or have them do something awful enough to turn the crowd. Folks cheering the heels sure didn't hurt the NWO or the 4 Horseman, back in the day.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
So the WWE just released Braun Strowman and Aleister Black!🤔

They just brought Vega back in, they just started a new character for Black, Strowman was near the top of the card at the last PPV, and Lana has certainly been on TV enough lately. What the heck is going on?

Reactions: headhunter15
They just brought Vega back in, they just started a new character for Black, Strowman was near the top of the card at the last PPV, and Lana has certainly been on TV enough lately. What the heck is going on?

WWE has no idea what its doing.

Triple H is calling all the shots and it should be Shane.

The only reason WWE beat WCW is the attitude era and WCW had a bloated payroll and wasnt let talent like Jericho rise up due to Hogan. After that they quickly went right back to horrible story lines.

Im sure Stroman was put there just to job. Both titles holders are stale and need new life desperately and they cant wait for Lesnar to decide when he wants to come back

WWE has no idea what its doing.

Triple H is calling all the shots and it should be Shane.

The only reason WWE beat WCW is the attitude era and WCW had a bloated payroll and wasnt let talent like Jericho rise up due to Hogan. After that they quickly went right back to horrible story lines.
Vince still has final say. But he's inexplicably cutting talent. He's firing folks on the executive side too. They just sold WWE network to NBC, for the foreseeable future. Vince also sold a bunch of stock a few months ago. This stinks of cutting payroll to prep for selling out.

Im sure Stroman was put there just to job. Both titles holders are stale and need new life desperately and they cant wait for Lesnar to decide when he wants to come back
It's still out of left field. So was Samoa Joe and Daniel Bryan. Black just started a new push. There's no way WWE wants AEW to sign Rubby Riot or Buddy Murphy either. Something is up.

It's still out of left field. So was Samoa Joe and Daniel Bryan. Black just started a new push. There's no way WWE wants AEW to sign Rubby Riot or Buddy Murphy either. Something is up.

Joe is 1 concussion away from life threatening circumstances
I could see Bryan going to AEW and following the old guys but theres not much over there to give them quality matches that theyd need to beat WWE.
Rubby would be a welcome addition to their womens division

This fire sell doesent make sense but in no way should AEW scoop up all the talent just because its there.

Vince still has final say. But he's inexplicably cutting talent. He's firing folks on the executive side too. They just sold WWE network to NBC, for the foreseeable future. Vince also sold a bunch of stock a few months ago. This stinks of cutting payroll to prep for selling out.

Idk, whens the last time anyone has seen Vince publically? Last time I remember seeing him he was aging a frail almost sickly. I think hes finally taken a back seat quietly

Joe is 1 concussion away from life threatening circumstances
I could see Bryan going to AEW and following the old guys but theres not much over there to give them quality matches that theyd need to beat WWE.
Rubby would be a welcome addition to their womens division

This fire sell doesent make sense but in no way should AEW scoop up all the talent just because its there.
Agreed on the last part. With their relationships with Impact, NWA, and NJPW, there's no need to. Still, the no compete WWE has with these folks will be up 3 days before All Out. So I bet we see someone then. Riot and Black are probably no brainers to sign though.

Agreed on the last part. With their relationships with Impact, NWA, and NJPW, there's no need to. Still, the no compete WWE has with these folks will be up 3 days before All Out. So I bet we see someone then. Riot and Black are probably no brainers to sign though.

I know Black carry over his character where ever he ends up but I hope that he takes on some variation close to it. Being a Undertaker clone type is perfect for him.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back