The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Well AEW got the battle royal winner right.

Update: heck of a PPV. No weird ending this time. Hopefully the suprise entrant(joker) in the battle royal stays around and makes some noise. He's had a checkered past but has tons on talent. The new analyst for Rampage is interesting, especially considering the joker.

Last edited:

Update: heck of a PPV. No weird ending this time. Hopefully the suprise entrant(joker) in the battle royal stays around and makes some noise. He's had a checkered past but has tons on talent. The new analyst for Rampage is interesting, especially considering the joker.
Best AEW PPV so far i think. The Stadium Stampede match was fantastic.

DoN was very good. Had a really cool feel to it. I love the amphitheater setting at Daily's. Some of the camera angles had the distinct look of a 80s Dallas Sportatorium or Greensboro Coliseum. I think I popped the loudest for BBDMD winning the women's championship.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
DoN was very good. Had a really cool feel to it. I love the amphitheater setting at Daily's. Some of the camera angles had the distinct look of a 80s Dallas Sportatorium or Greensboro Coliseum. I think I popped the loudest for BBDMD winning the women's championship.
It was good to the Britt get her's. It's to bad they didn't put the World Title on Orange. That crowd was ready to explode when he almost pinned Kenny.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back