The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Joe had bad luck with injuries, it's really unfortunate. But saying that, WWE had time before he started continuously getting injured to use him better. Zero excuses that man wasn't a world champion, amazing in ring and one of the top promos. Hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good final run in AEW or back in Impact.

The Iiconics are great, hope AEW scoops them up and puts them with Brit Baker. That absolutely needs to happen.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Okay... I just found out that Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas are brothers. Their dad is Mike Rotunda and their mom is Barry Windham's sister (blackjack mulligan's daughter)!!!! I never knew!! What a pedigree!

Dynamite was again, fantastic! Shida vs. Conti was awesome. I'm not a Darby Allin fan, but I have really enjoyed his last few matches. Jungle Boy should have won last night though...

Mickie James was sent her belongings in a garbage bag from WWE.

monty-python-quotes-inline-1.jpg

Joe had bad luck with injuries, it's really unfortunate. But saying that, WWE had time before he started continuously getting injured to use him better. Zero excuses that man wasn't a world champion, amazing in ring and one of the top promos. Hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good final run in AEW or back in Impact.

The Iiconics are great, hope AEW scoops them up and puts them with Brit Baker. That absolutely needs to happen.

Would have liked to see a healthy Joe v Lesnar match. I feel like it had potential to be one of the best

That or he'll go back to Impact. He could wrestle on Dynamite either way. I hope someone gives him a run, there's a good chance this will be his last one before he has to become a part timer/announcer.
AEW needs more faces and i think Samoa Joe would be a face.

VN Store

Back