The WRASSLIN’ Thread

It’s funny how people picked sides in the 90s and can’t let it go. Bischoff may not be as smart as he thinks he is, but you can’t deny that he forced Vince to change for the better.

Russo and Bishoff only got to where they were because they stole ideas from guys who knew what they were doing. They over paid a lot of guys who never drew a dime and couldn’t maintain success. He may have made Vince change his approach but it was never getting any higher under Bishoff.

If he’s awake he’s lying his ass off.

Russo and Bishoff only got to where they were because they stole ideas from guys who knew what they were doing. They over paid a lot of guys who never drew a dime and couldn’t maintain success. He may have made Vince change his approach but it was never getting any higher under Bishoff.

If he’s awake he’s lying his ass off.
You can’t seriously believe that it’s anything other than a whim, like every WWE HOF selection. I will say, he was one of the best heel mouthpieces ever.

Last edited:
66hy.gif

Jerry Lawler piledriver on Andy Kaufman

So I don't follow wrestling on the regular, but I saw some articles on this year's HoF. Must be slim pickings. Kane and RVD (rumored) I can understand. Even Bischoff makes sense given the time period he was involved in with the NWO and the Monday Night Wars. But Molly Holly and The Great Khali?

Still think it's a shame that Owen Hart's widow won't allow him to be inducted.

So I don't follow wrestling on the regular, but I saw some articles on this year's HoF. Must be slim pickings. Kane and RVD (rumored) I can understand. Even Bischoff makes sense given the time period he was involved in with the NWO and the Monday Night Wars. But Molly Holly and The Great Khali?

If the great khali is there, it is because of wwe trying to push into the indian market hardcore right now. The hall of fame is a tool wwe uses when they see upside to certain moves

It's a work just like always. I think the wrestlers genuinely appreciate the recognition, but for the WWE, the HOF is just another show that they're trying to pop a rating for.

Reactions: Border Vol
It's a work just like always. I think the wrestlers genuinely appreciate the recognition, but for the WWE, the HOF is just another show that they're trying to pop a rating for.

Never understood why they didn't set up an actual building fans could visit. Seems to me, they could make money with it. Maybe not huge money, but money nonetheless.

Edge should never really be anything but a heel imo
That’s fine but no ones going to outheel roman right now, his promos have been **** and there was no build to it. Just hit Daniel with a chair a couple times and do the Randy orton crazy bit.

Dumb

Yeah I mean the counterpoint to that is maybe stop with the old guys?

Edge doesn’t move the needle.

Rollins returning to win rumble as full burn it down face and feuding with Roman is 10x better than what they’ve stumbled into

VN Store

Back