The WRASSLIN’ Thread

After thinking about it for a year I finally canceled my WWE Network subscription.

It's been close to a year since I watched anything on it and what few network shows I've watched have been AEW.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
After thinking about it for a year I finally canceled my WWE Network subscription.

It's been close to a year since I watched anything on it and what few network shows I've watched have been AEW.

I’ll tell you that it’s been pretty good lately. Highly recommend watching the FireFly Inferno Match from TLC. SmackDown has been pretty good, NXT is really good, and 205Live is so underrated.

I’ll tell you that it’s been pretty good lately. Highly recommend watching the FireFly Inferno Match from TLC. SmackDown has been pretty good, NXT is really good, and 205Live is so underrated.
I just thought for the money that $11.00 could be better used for something the whole family could use so I subscribed to the new Discovery+ ($4.99).

Who could have imagined after the Rumble in Philly that Roman would go on to be the biggest star in WWE right now?

Last edited:
They’ve finally made him a heel, and had him embrace all the traits/characteristics that made fans hate him to begin with. It’s been very well done.

Reactions: headhunter15
I think they announced the next 2 locations also during a commercial on Fox, but I don't remember what they were.

Dallas in 2022 at AT&T Stadium & L.A. in 2023 at SoFi Stadium.

Would love for WWE to come to Atlanta for Mania. I’d like to get tickets. Only been to RAW & SmackDown in Knoxville and house shows around East TN.

Dallas in 2022 at AT&T Stadium & L.A. in 2023 at SoFi Stadium.

Would love for WWE to come to Atlanta for Mania. I’d like to get tickets. Only been to RAW & SmackDown in Knoxville and house shows around East TN.
I've been to a couple of live shows here in Montgomery and Raw one time in Birmingham.

Well I'm already paying for wwe network. It sounds like I'll get that plus Peacock for the same money, or less if I don't, mind adds. Unless I'm missing something, that sounds just fine.

Well I'm already paying for wwe network. It sounds like I'll get that plus Peacock for the same money, or less if I don't, mind adds. Unless I'm missing something, that sounds just fine.

My thoughts but they will probably up the price a bit

My thoughts but they will probably up the price a bit
They don't appear to be to begin with. $9.99 for no ads and $4.99 with ads. We'll see what happens in 6 months. But it's basically "free peacock" to start.

VN Store

Back