The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Enjoying WWF Summer Slam 1992. Shawn Michaels, Rick Martel, Sensational Sherry, Ultimate Warrior, Honky Tonk Man, etc. THAT'S sports entertainment, folks!

Not that’s there’s anything wrong with it but isn’t it sad that we all resort to past matches rather than the current matches?

Not that’s there’s anything wrong with it but isn’t it sad that we all resort to past matches rather than the current matches?
It was a Tuesday and there wasn't anything recorded on the DVR that we hadn't already watched. I wouldn't consider it any kind of indictment on the state of affairs in WWE today. I'm actually pretty excited to see wtf was going on with Raw. NXT has been putting incredible shows together. AEW is consistently great. And Smackdown is either great or awful weekly.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Wednesday Night was an incredible night for wrestling. Top-to-bottom great on both shows. It's a shame that AEW can't buy a better women's division, though.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Wednesday Night was an incredible night for wrestling. Top-to-bottom great on both shows. It's a shame that AEW can't buy a better women's division, though.

Agree. I was kind of iffy on the 12 man tag, but they pulled it off really well. The women's division seriously needs Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D., Kris Statlander and Riho back badly. I loooove Big Swole and Penelope Ford gets better every match, but those 2 and Shida can't carry the division.

I am also jumping on the MJF bandwagon lol. Love what he's doing.

VN Store

Back