The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I’m guessing that somehow this will set up for Auska to win the titles by Bailey interfering and hitting Banks. Banks turns on Bailey.

I’m not sure why Stroman would lose to Bray ever.
People who are fake lose to Bray. The only person who didn’t was Goldberg. I don’t think Braun has ever been fake always being a monster. Unless Bray is exposing his “friendship” with Bliss as such. That said I’m sure it’ll be another boring weird match and he’ll see fit to drop the title to Bray and he’ll be back in the family. Only to be buried again

It’s got to be getting hard for creative to book this stuff without having a live audience as a barometer for what works.

An audience couldn’t have helped that train wreck that was the swamp match. If it’s not going to be a match then it needs another name. He didn’t beat anyone much like the fun house match.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
When your company is on google homepage and the networks are growing impatient with your numbers you might have a problem.

“The networks being happy story is BS” “Everyone is walking on eggshells because of stress levels in the company”

My gosh. AEW Dynamite was sooooo good last night. That show was better than most of Fyter Fest. Every match was ultra physical and super stiff! Eddie Kingston leading off against Cody was fantastic. It was great to see Eddie in AEW. I hope he sticks around. Nobody cuts a promo like he does.

The more I read about the things Bischoff did just to make himself important the more I understand exactly why WCW went down that road of no return

My gosh. AEW Dynamite was sooooo good last night. That show was better than most of Fyter Fest. Every match was ultra physical and super stiff! Eddie Kingston leading off against Cody was fantastic. It was great to see Eddie in AEW. I hope he sticks around. Nobody cuts a promo like he does.
Also, Ivelisse 😍

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back