The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Here are the matches for AEW 2020 Fyter Fest which airs on TNT

July 1st

Kenny Omega and Hangman Adam Page defend the AEW Tag Team Championships against Best Friends
Cody Rhodes defends the TNT Championship against Jake Hager
Hikaru Shida defends the AEW Women's Championship against Penelope Ford(with Kip Sapian)
Jurassic Express(Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy) vs MJF and Wardlow
Private Party(Isiah Cassidy and Marq Queen)(with Broken Matt Hardy) vs Santana and Ortiz

July 8th

Jox Moxley defends the AEW Championship against Brian Cage(with Taz)
Chris Jericho vs Orange Cassidy
Lance Archer(with Jake The Snake Roberts) vs Joey Janela
Nyla Rose vs opponent to be determined
Colt Cabana and the Dark Order(Brodie Lee and Stu Grayson) vs SCU(Christopher Daniels,Frankie Kazerian and Scorpio Sky)
FTR(Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) vs The Young Bucks(Matt and Nick Jackson) vs The Butcher and The Blade vs The Lucha Brothers(Pentagon Jr and Rey Fenix) in an Eight Man Tag Team Match

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Burton
IMPACT has stripped Tessa Blanchard of her IMPACT Women's Championship and fired her. I think Tony Khan will open up the checkbook and hire her to wrestle for AEW! The AEW Women's Division could get healthy quickly with the addition of Deonna Purrazzo and Tessa Blanchard.

unnamed.jpg

IMPACT has stripped Tessa Blanchard of her IMPACT Women's Championship and fired her. I think Tony Khan will open up the checkbook and hire her to wrestle for AEW! The AEW Women's Division could get healthy quickly with the addition of Deonna Purrazzo and Tessa Blanchard.

I don't think anyone will be hiring her if what people are saying is true...

The article I read said she was let go because they couldn’t come to terms on a contract and not because of her past.

She’ll be back to work soon most likely.
I would bet that she ends up in AEW. I would think she would wind up being AEW Women's Champion rather quickly winning the Title from Hikaru Shida.

View attachment 288894

Just wanna clarify, it was the World Championship she was stripped of, not tt
he Women's.

She's super talented. Seems to have a bad attitude. Luckily WWE loves to push people with bad attitudes, so she will fit right in if she goes there.

Just wanna clarify, it was the World Championship she was stripped of, not tt
he Women's.

She's super talented. Seems to have a bad attitude. Luckily WWE loves to push people with bad attitudes, so she will fit right in if she goes there.
I think she could fit in with AEW also. Nyla Rose has a pretty bad attitude also and is doing well in AEW.

Reactions: UTK
I think she could fit in with AEW also. Nyla Rose has a pretty bad attitude also and is doing well in AEW.

Yeah? I never heard that about Nyla. I think she would be better off in WWE though, they put more effort into the women's division there. And let's be honest, WWE or AEW won't have her competing in the Men's division like Impact did.

Yeah? I never heard that about Nyla. I think she would be better off in WWE though, they put more effort into the women's division there. And let's be honest, WWE or AEW won't have her competing in the Men's division like Impact did.
I think he's making stuff up again about Nyla.

VN Store

Back