The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I feel like they are setting up Lee to be a double champion which will be cool. Kross, eh was not impressed. I'll see how things play out with him but I just ain't feeling his character, look, or anything about him atm.
I couldn't be farther away from you on that Kross take

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Finally decided to watch Lucha Underground. 2 episodes in, good stuff. I appreciate the heavy production on the storytelling

Anybody else kind of disappointed with Dynamite this week? Just had a chance to watch it last night and just had a "meh" feeling the whole show. Always enjoy Jericho on commentary and the Britt Baker segments. But the only thing that really stood out was the first match with FTR & B/B (Butcher and Blade need to be elevated more in my opinion. Otherwise their gimmick is just wasted as the ultra scary bad-asses). The bag of oranges thing was kind of silly to me.

Anybody else kind of disappointed with Dynamite this week? Just had a chance to watch it last night and just had a "meh" feeling the whole show. Always enjoy Jericho on commentary and the Britt Baker segments. But the only thing that really stood out was the first match with FTR & B/B (Butcher and Blade need to be elevated more in my opinion. Otherwise their gimmick is just wasted as the ultra scary bad-asses). The bag of oranges thing was kind of silly to me.
I liked the women's tag team match a lot, i thought it was better than the FTR match.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I'm not digging the Viking Raiders as a comedy act thing. Their contract is going to expire within a year and they've been flirting with Matt Hardy on Twitter. It's like WWE wants them to jump ship.

Last edited:
I disagree. I enjoyed the women's tag match, Drew and Lashley (except the ending), and obviously Edge/Orton. Overall, it was an ok PPV with a few matches worth watching
You're right, Drew and Lashley was good. Asuka vs Nia was ok too until the end. The Viking Raiders/Street Profits thing just put a big dark cloud over the whole thing for me.

You're right, Drew and Lashley was good. Asuka vs Nia was ok too until the end. The Viking Raiders/Street Profits thing just put a big dark cloud over the whole thing for me.
I watched it later at night, so I just fast-forwarded through most of it until I saw ninjas. Then watched the last 5 or so minutes of it and chuckled. Didn't actually know what I was watching because I didn't see the setup. I thought they were about to walk into the arena to have the match, then all of a sudden Edge/Orton promos started running.

Thank God Natalya turned again. It had been way too long since she was heel then face then heel then face then heel then face. Clearly need her and Show to be in the Mixed Match Challenge together

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back