The WRASSLIN’ Thread

It may be just an act, but Schiavone comes off as a really nice guy on his podcast. I think he's almost got a little bit of shyness in him that gets misinterpreted sometimes.
I really enjoyed Tony calling matches in WCW and calling baseball games for the Gwinnett Braves-Stripers. I'm glad he's back calling wrestling matches for AEW.

Are we excited for a potential Tyson-Jericho match? I’m intrigued.
I thought that segment last night was pretty bad, Jericho pushed him pretty soft, he should have pushed him harder and let Tyson punch him. Having Tyson, Cejudo, and Belfort in there and they all just got pulled away with nothing "violent" happening was pretty weak, imo.

I thought that segment last night was pretty bad, Jericho pushed him pretty soft, he should have pushed him harder and let Tyson punch him. Having Tyson, Cejudo, and Belfort in there and they all just got pulled away with nothing "violent" happening was pretty weak, imo.
Cejudo was the most shocking one to me. Excited to see what he may do

Watching old Kane videos on youtube reminds me just how good he was. That type of character development is missing in todays WWE
I don't think it's missing, but I think it's happening less. The best character development in WWE right now, to me, is Seth Rollins. I'm so intrigued by his storyline

I don't think it's missing, but I think it's happening less. The best character development in WWE right now, to me, is Seth Rollins. I'm so intrigued by his storyline

Love the new Rollins!

I think what’s missing is long-term booking and story telling. I know it’s hard to do right now with the current situation and social media hasn’t helped, but those are essential components to get fans invested in something.

Reactions: crusse10
Just getting around to dynamite. I'm kind of glad to see the old Matt Hardy back. The broken thing was fun for a while. But I was ready for a break from it.

Also little nitpick thing here, but does it bother anyone else that Knox tries to use a choke slam now. I get the lady Kane angle, but its just not a believable move to me.

Also little nitpick thing here, but does it bother anyone else that Knox tries to use a choke slam now. I get the lady Kane angle, but its just not a believable move to me.
I didn't really know that was a thing. But I googled Lady Kane and saw that she was on The Bump and got surprised by him joining the show as well and she lost it she was so happy. So now I'm 100% on board with it haha sorry

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I didn't really know that was a thing. But I googled Lady Kane and saw that she was on The Bump and got surprised by him joining the show as well and she lost it she was so happy. So now I'm 100% on board with it haha sorry
Its fine, ive seen that video too. Its just to me the move doesnt make sense for her

I feel pretty confident that they want the belt to go from Cole to Lee to Kross

I feel like they are setting up Lee to be a double champion which will be cool. Kross, eh was not impressed. I'll see how things play out with him but I just ain't feeling his character, look, or anything about him atm.

VN Store

Back