The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I love watching real tag teams lose titles to random singles competitors thrown together
I love watching singles competitors thrown together outlast a half dozen real tag teams to square off with another set of singles competitors for the titles they never should have competed for

I love watching singles competitors thrown together outlast a half dozen real tag teams to square off with another set of singles competitors for the titles they never should have competed for

I mean Roode actually has a PPV match at least? Lol

Attachments

• FD5CE0BC-6765-4CF6-96F3-E1C2DAC40C42.jpeg
    FD5CE0BC-6765-4CF6-96F3-E1C2DAC40C42.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 8
  • C54F73D3-0358-464F-80C3-32B56DC2C24D.jpeg
    C54F73D3-0358-464F-80C3-32B56DC2C24D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
All Out was good but NXT UK Takeover Cardiff may of just been the show of the year. Holy cow.

All Out was good but NXT UK Takeover Cardiff may of just been the show of the year. Holy cow.
Walter vs Bate was the best match out of both shows and candidate for match of the year but I though All Out was the better overall show.

I
Walter vs Bate was the best match out of both shows and candidate for match of the year but I though All Out was the better overall show.

I put it as Cardiff had 2 match or the year contenders and All Out had 1 lol. Both really great shows though for sure.

AEW coming to Nashville at the Municipal Auditorium in November.

Debating if I want to go or not. May wait to see how the first couple weekly shows go and if it seems like it's a super over the top smarky type crowd or not before spending money on it.

VN Store

Back