The WRASSLIN’ Thread

-Was hoping for Darby v Cole but think they’ll use the semi match to set up a Bucks/Hardy match at DoN.

-Has anyone been on TV near as much as Cole since he joined?

-MJF’s vid/promo were great, he absolutely should be the next heel champ.

-If not MJF, Andrade should be built up for that spot IMO.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
-Was hoping for Darby v Cole but think they’ll use the semi match to set up a Bucks/Hardy match at DoN.

-Has anyone been on TV near as much as Cole since he joined?

-MJF’s vid/promo were great, he absolutely should be the next heel champ.

-If not MJF, Andrade should be built up for that spot IMO.

MJF is great but he's the definition of not needing the title. He's one guy that always has a big time storyline going on around him. I'd be cool if he won it, but at the same time Id almost go with not having him win it anytime soon at least. Wait a bit and the dread of when he finally wins it will be pretty epic lol

I really really like Adam Page but every fiber in my being wants Punk to win the title. Even if it's a short reign

MJF is great but he's the definition of not needing the title. He's one guy that always has a big time storyline going on around him. I'd be cool if he won it, but at the same time Id almost go with not having him win it anytime soon at least. Wait a bit and the dread of when he finally wins it will be pretty epic lol
I can agree with that. I just don’t want it to be 2-3 years down the line.

Please God no! I hate Punk, plus he's above the title these days. He doesn't need it.

I suppose he's above it to a degree but I was already pissed Danielson didn't win it. I like Page and all but his story was beating Omega. He did. He does nothing as a retaining champion for me really.

I suppose he's above it to a degree but I was already pissed Danielson didn't win it. I like Page and all but his story was beating Omega. He did. He does nothing as a retaining champion for me really.
I think turning around and losing it immediately would have been damaging. Plus he’s put on nothing but absolute gold matches in this reign.

Speaking of Punk and Danielson, I Iove that they haven’t even interacted yet. When that finally happens the pop will be crazy.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back