The Wrestling Thread

Watched Dynamite last night. Other than the ladder match and the Lights out match, it was kind of a "meh" episode. Adam Cole looked like he over-rotated on the big spot at the end. I hope Cassidy protected Cole's neck and head. It was looking like an awkward landing.

Yeah, Sammy is nuts. That swanton off the ladder is scary AF!

If they don’t do Becky vs. Rousey at Mania, Vince has truly lost it. They had some real life drama in 2019 only for Charlotte to be inserted.

Charlotte needs to face Lita at Mania.
You can almost guarantee Charlotte will be in the mix with Becky and Rousey. Vince trying to gain that pop/draw back again.

Two people that didn’t need to win the rumbles throwing their weight around and Vince caves every time.

If both promotions had to actually draw money to survive who’s more successful? AEW or WWE

From top to bottom I think it’s AEW. I feel like it’s closer to a complete show with Top singles talent, tag teams, etc.

If you take away the big names Vince brings back to spike ratings or attempt to I see it being pretty bland more so than it already is.

Bassmaster_Vol

Volunteer Club Member June=#LifeMonth
If both promotions had to actually draw money to survive who’s more successful? AEW or WWE

From top to bottom I think it’s AEW. I feel like it’s closer to a complete show with Top singles talent, tag teams, etc.

If you take away the big names Vince brings back to spike ratings or attempt to I see it being pretty bland more so than it already is.
AEW matches are far and away better

JohnnyD1024

I will respectfully, but wholeheartedly disagree. Every match she has been in, the other person has carried her. She's a botch fest.
If you're referring to her missing her finisher last night, that wasn't a botch. It was a call back from their last match but this time Nyla held on to the rope instead of getting pulled down and being kicked.

VN Store