The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I was never a fan of them but I do like Swerve.
They were about as over as a new faction can be. Why call them up just to release them? I look for WWE to go back to one brand soon. The roster is getting kind of thin to keep supporting two. At least until the younger talent is ready for prime time. I can't ever remember so many releases in such a short time.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

Tweet got deleted, but a fan came across the barricade tonight and attacked Seth Rollins.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems kind of forced to me. If it's on TV it's a work. They need people to start talking about how "unpredictable" and that "anything can happen" on WWE TV. Just seems fishy.

And my God! That main event! I loved how Cody is playing the stunned good guy when he gets boo'd. Perfect.

I never realized how good Malakai/Aleister Black is until recently. Boy, did WWE miss the boat on him. If they play it right, this guy could be the new era "Undertaker" type guy. He's brilliant. But they all are brilliant professional wrestlers That were in that main event.

FTR and Lucha Bros. Nothing needs to be said. The two best tag teams bar none. And they work so well together it's like poetry.

The whole show was booked fantastic. Loving the Bryan Danielson slow burn heel turn. Will he or won't he? Lol. Well, I guess he will. Beating guys in their hometown is classic old school wrestling heel booking. But they do it with such a fresh twist, it's really very well done.n and well written.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I couldn't figure out wtf was going on with Cody's back. Made sense by the end
Yeah, what the heck was up with his back? Looked like he had a bad sunburn that was finally peeling. Even Schiavone said something about it. I could understand if it looked that way after the match, but before and during it? Did he have some sort of film to protect him from the flaming table spot and it just started drying out and ripping off or something? Weird...

Yeah, what the heck was up with his back? Looked like he had a bad sunburn that was finally peeling. Even Schiavone said something about it. I could understand if it looked that way after the match, but before and during it? Did he have some sort of film to protect him from the flaming table spot and it just started drying out and ripping off or something? Weird...
I believe he has burn gel on his back

Dynamite was great again last night. The MJF "face" turn for one night was great lol. Not sure what the angle is going to be with Malakai Black and the Varsity Blonds. IS he going to lure Julia away from them? Did he mark her with the black mist? Danielson vs. Hangman should be a slobberknocker next week.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back