The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Man it was good to see Hangman back! I wasn't sure if the Joker was going to be him or Bray Wyatt. I had heard that Bray was going to be on the Rochester shows, but I guess it got pushed back.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Man it was good to see Hangman back! I wasn't sure if the Joker was going to be him or Bray Wyatt. I had heard that Bray was going to be on the Rochester shows, but I guess it got pushed back.
Everything I've seen has said it's highly unlikely that he ends up in AEW at all

I recall seeing video that Triple H wants to return to wrestling.
Triple H was a terrific Villain in the WWE which is why persons loved to hate him.

I would want to see him return to wrestling because he still is in terrific shape if he decides to return as a professional wrestler.

I recall seeing video that Triple H wants to return to wrestling.
Triple H was a terrific Villain in the WWE which is why persons loved to hate him.

I would want to see him return to wrestling because he still is in terrific shape if he decides to return as a professional wrestler.
Didn’t he just have a heart attack?

I heard the Impact stuff, but supposedly it is a done deal with him and AEW. They are just waiting for the right time.
At this point I don't know what to believe. But Impact has always been more willing to be a little further out there with its story telling. I certainly won't complain if Bray is All Elite. But Impact seems like a better fit to me. AEW already has Black.

At this point I don't know what to believe. But Impact has always been more willing to be a little further out there with its story telling. I certainly won't complain if Bray is All Elite. But Impact seems like a better fit to me. AEW already has Black.
Yeah, I have no problem if he goes to Impact. I just see someone like him needing a larger stage than what Impact can offer.

Does anybody else have a problem with how AEW is using Brian Cage? The dude is a monster, but they book him so soft. Same with Butcher and Blade. They should be dominating people, but they are almost like enhancement talent. I think B&B would be awesome heel tag team champs.

Does anybody else have a problem with how AEW is using Brian Cage? The dude is a monster, but they book him so soft. Same with Butcher and Blade. They should be dominating people, but they are almost like enhancement talent. I think B&B would be awesome heel tag team champs.
He just doesn't have the charisma to be a top guy.

I agree on Butcher and Blade. But that division is do loaded folks gotta wait their turn.

Cage is talented, but comes off goofy. None of the bigger guys have risen above the mid card and I can't see them pushing him over Archer or Miro. Maybe they could have him feud with Mox or Wardlow? Right now he's just kind of the odd man out.

I agree on Butcher and Blade. But that division is do loaded folks gotta wait their turn.

Cage is talented, but comes off goofy. None of the bigger guys have risen above the mid card and I can't see them pushing him over Archer or Miro. Maybe they could have him feud with Mox or Wardlow? Right now he's just kind of the odd man out.

It is just odd. I have noticed that they don't give him a lot of mic time. It doesn't seem like he is very adept a cutting a good promo. Maybe that's what holds him back? I don't know. Maybe he needs an "advocate" like Heyman to speak for him. He has the size, power, skill and move-set to be top tier. Was he not Impact or TNA champion at one point? I'll have to google that.

I think it hurts Butcher & Blade being in the Hardy Family thing. They, TH2 and Private Party are all just too danged good and it feels like they are getting lost in the shuffle. TH2 is another thing... Angelico needs to go solo. Dude is awesome. He has it all and I feel like he is being held back as well.

Oh well... back to work.

It is just odd. I have noticed that they don't give him a lot of mic time. It doesn't seem like he is very adept a cutting a good promo. Maybe that's what holds him back? I don't know. Maybe he needs an "advocate" like Heyman to speak for him. He has the size, power, skill and move-set to be top tier. Was he not Impact or TNA champion at one point? I'll have to google that.

I think it hurts Butcher & Blade being in the Hardy Family thing. They, TH2 and Private Party are all just too danged good and it feels like they are getting lost in the shuffle. TH2 is another thing... Angelico needs to go solo. Dude is awesome. He has it all and I feel like he is being held back as well.

Oh well... back to work.
Cage was Impact champion. AEW's roster is just way deeper. But yeah, he needs a mouth piece and gimmick refresh. In ring isn't his issue.

I agree on the HFO guys. So much talent there. AEW needs a trios belt. There are to many awesome tag teams not to utilize them. That division is the best in the world and it's not really close.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Cage was Impact champion. AEW's roster is just way deeper. But yeah, he needs a mouth piece and gimmick refresh. In ring isn't his issue.

I agree on the HFO guys. So much talent there. AEW needs a trios belt. There are to many awesome tag teams not to utilize them. That division is the best in the world and it's not really close.
It is the best tag team division in the world, no doubt. When I see the 8-man, 10-man, 16-man tag matches, I am conditioned to immediately think, ugh... too much going on, it's going to be dreck. But then it turns out to be a great match and I want more, lol. Going to have to watch more AAA lol.

Nothing
It is the best tag team division in the world, no doubt. When I see the 8-man, 10-man, 16-man tag matches, I am conditioned to immediately think, ugh... too much going on, it's going to be dreck. But then it turns out to be a great match and I want more, lol. Going to have to watch more AAA lol.
Nothing like a good tornado tag lol.

I've loved trios for a while and it needs to be more of a thing in the US. Some of the ones the Bucks did were just awesome in Japan. With all the big stables in AEW, that division seems like it would be completely "turn key" to me.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I am looking forward to the Danielson vs. Suzuki match tonight!!

Also, don't know if anyone else saw this or not, but someone saw Tony Khans notes about full gear and leaked a picture of some of the matches. Moxley vs. Danielson, Hangman vs. Kenny (Hangman's name was circled and some are speculating that this could mean that Page wins the title). Darby vs. mjf. There were some others, but I don't remember them.

VN Store

Back