The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So I got around to the first episode of "NXT 2.0". The in ring product was fine for the most part. It was great at times. I am actually impressed that WWE manged to make the return of the developmental format work so well.

With that said, I absolutely hate the new look of NXT. The set looks like a 90's spin off of America's Funniest Home Videos. Ciampa standing in the entry way doing his crazy shtick in front of it looked ridiculous. Having the lights so far up on the crowd made it look like it had no energy at all.

I'll give it some time. But the decision to go completely opposite of the previous look of the show is abrasive.

Just a thought, given the extensive Anoa'i family, I wonder why WWE hasn't signed more of them and built a bigger family stable around Reigns? Is WWE just not big on wrestling stables anymore?

So I got around to the first episode of "NXT 2.0". The in ring product was fine for the most part. It was great at times. I am actually impressed that WWE manged to make the return of the developmental format work so well.

With that said, I absolutely hate the new look of NXT. The set looks like a 90's spin off of America's Funniest Home Videos. Ciampa standing in the entry way doing his crazy shtick in front of it looked ridiculous. Having the lights so far up on the crowd made it look like it had no energy at all.

I'll give it some time. But the decision to go completely opposite of the previous look of the show is abrasive.

Thank Vince, Bruce, and Beaver Teeth.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
They are setting up a new leader to take over the Dark Order on Dark and also on BTE. My prediction is that it's Bray Wyatt which would be awesome
Bray or Braun, either one would make sense. Or they could suprise everyone and Bring in Big Damo(Killian Dane). I could see Buddy Murphy in the Dark Order too, but not leading it.

Excalibur made an NWO reference a while back and called the two sides Dark Order and Dark Order "Wolf Pack". It made me wonder if they will have them feud for a while. Maybe pull in one guy to lead each side.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
MJF is the best talker I have ever seen. Can't believe he is so young and already that good. I watched some of his indie stuff on YouTube today and he was killing it at 22.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
MJF is as good as mid-80's Flair at getting heat.

And what the absolute F? Why are they booing Cody? I love that dude. I love Malakai Black too, but man, Cody is the good guy here. Do people not see that? Evil can't win lol. Crazy. But hey they buy their ticket, they can do what they want.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back