The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Are they broke?
E7pLZxtWUAAbyk2

AEW already picked up Andrade and Black. They're going to have CM Punk and Daniels also. If they add Bray White too, I mean dang, they got nearly everyone but Roman

I thought Triple H and Stephanie were poised to take over the company from Vince, now I'm wondering if none of the McMahon kids want the company? But if Vince's goal is to sell, why release so many of your top talent? I understand the concept of trimming salaries, but when it hurts the product, how does that help you sell?

I thought Triple H and Stephanie were poised to take over the company from Vince, now I'm wondering if none of the McMahon kids want the company? But if Vince's goal is to sell, why release so many of your top talent? I understand the concept of trimming salaries, but when it hurts the product, how does that help you sell?

If they sign Taylor Swift, they will be alright.

Assuming Vinny Mac wants to sell...

He's cutting anyone that has a high salary and isn't in the plan for the next 12 months. He's hoping a trim payroll and the weight of the WWE name can help him sell.

He's also hoping signing all these guys he's releasing will bankrupt AEW while WWE grows new talent at the Performed Center.

It's a plan that may well work. But the "forbidden door" and the 2 "Dark" shows on Youtube make things really interesting.

1. The rumors I read said that he was looking to sell to have whatever company he chooses run the business side of things, ans have Paul focus solely on wrestling.
2. To maximize profit margins to get a better deal

VN Store

Back