The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I usually only watch Wrestle Kingdom and whatever matches @JohnnyD1024 recommends throughout the year. I do keep up with what's going on on YouTube though.
I just watch the Roku Channel show lately. I kept up more when I was watching ROH several years ago. Now between AEW, WWE/NXT, and Impact I've got to much already. I'd have to cut some stuff to get back into it.

The most sensible path would have been Brock returning and beating Lashley at SummerSlam, so that Roman scalps Edge at MITB, Cena at SummerSlam, Lesnar at Survivor Series, [insert name here] at Royal Rumble, and finally Rock at Mania. Shame that they are sidestepping Lesnar. Perhaps he'll be the Royal Rumble competitor.

I will probably barf if they bring Rock in for a match against Roman. The most sensible thing is to build up a current guy to beat Roman at Mania. There's a lot of good ones to choose from. Just pick one. I'm cool with the Cena match and a Brock match. But have a new guy beat him at Mania.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I will probably barf if they bring Rock in for a match against Roman. The most sensible thing is to build up a current guy to beat Roman at Mania. There's a lot of good ones to choose from. Just pick one. I'm cool with the Cena match and a Brock match. But have a new guy beat him at Mania.
They've been talking about a Roman/Rock match for a few years at least. Even before Reigns current gimmick with Heyman.

LOL, I found it odd anyway. Which is why I mentioned it. I've thought about getting njpw world, but the site looks like a mess.
Yeah it happen while Christopher Daniels was going after ROH World Title that was held by then Bullet Club member Adam Cole. Kaz "turned" on Daniels and joined The Bullet Club a few weeks before the match. But during the match when The BC tried to interfere he ripped his BC shirt off and fought them off.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I just watch the Roku Channel show lately. I kept up more when I was watching ROH several years ago. Now between AEW, WWE/NXT, and Impact I've got to much already. I'd have to cut some stuff to get back into it.
Ditto. I used to watch NJPW every week on AXSTV. But now Impact is on AXS and I watch that. I catch the NJPW stuff on the Roku channel occasionally. It just isn't as good as it was on AXS. I used to watch NWA Powerrr religiously too, but now they have moved to a pay service so I don't watch that any more lol. Just highlights.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Ditto. I used to watch NJPW every week on AXSTV. But now Impact is on AXS and I watch that. I catch the NJPW stuff on the Roku channel occasionally. It just isn't as good as it was on AXS. I used to watch NWA Powerrr religiously too, but now they have moved to a pay service so I don't watch that any more lol. Just highlights.
Same, one of my Sling Channels has Major League and ROH Wrestling. But I can't get into them lately. This conversation makes me want to catch up on New Japan though.

Same, one of my Sling Channels has Major League and ROH Wrestling. But I can't get into them lately. This conversation messages me want to catch up on New Japan though.
Yeah, the Stadium channel has ROH and MLW. I will try to catch them when I see them on. MLW was the first place I saw Brian Pillman Jr. They have some good matches on MLW.

Yeah, the Stadium channel has ROH and MLW. I will try to catch them when I see them on. MLW was the first place I saw Brian Pillman Jr. They have some good matches on MLW.
That's the one. I saw Low Ki and King MO on MLW a couple of weeks ago. Didn't finish the rest of the show though.

If I picked up a new one it would be NJPW or ROH.

You don't bring in the Rock to beat Roman. You bring in the Rock to lose to Roman. All of these are scalps for Roman. That makes the entire Anoa'i family fall in line.

Then, when Roman is beaten, it's the biggest victory in (arguably) the history of wrestling.

So yeah, I agree with you. Build up a current guy to beat Roman at (2023) Mania.

Reactions: UTK
You don't bring in the Rock to beat Roman. You bring in the Rock to lose to Roman. All of these are scalps for Roman. That makes the entire Anoa'i family fall in line.

Then, when Roman is beaten, it's the biggest victory in (arguably) the history of wrestling.

So yeah, I agree with you. Build up a current guy to beat Roman at (2023) Mania.
2023!

My man is doing great, great heel work but two more years?!

2023!

My man is doing great, great heel work but two more years?!
Once he is the official head of the Anoa'i family in April 2022, you then merge the belts at Summerslam '22 with Roman beating Big E(?) to unify, then you're only a few months of build from someone taking him down at Mania '23. Then he can go away for a few months, and return to the hero's welcome that Vince wants, where he can finally be the babyface heir to Cena

Reactions: UTK

That's using logic, WWE doesn't really do that a lot ya know. Lol

Anyways Cesaro was the right guy, why the already had him lose on a B PPV to Roman is just typical WWE.

VN Store

Back