The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I think they do. Sky needs a belt. And Page probably wanted a fast-track title to come in to the company. In my mind it makes sense. But there are other scenarios that make sense too.
I could see it. Or you could retire Daniels, turn Kaz heel, and stick a new trios belt on him with Sky and Page. I don't think you can give Ethan a singles title. Giving him one before Adam Page would be nuts.

He does have a spot in the front office at AEW. But, I think he knows he has lost a step. Could be he's just done.
When he went for the Best Moonsault Ever or whatever it's called and he missed the rope i thought he did it on purpose at first, then he went and did it again i felt bad for him for messing up the first time.

When he went for the Best Moonsault Ever or whatever it's called and he missed the rope i thought he did it on purpose at first, then he went and did it again i felt bad for him for messing up the first time.
I thought it was a work until he hit it the second time. If Matt had gotten his knees up I'd still say it was.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
So roman has needed to use Jey to retain against pretty much everyone, but now doesn't need it for Cesaro. Doesn't really make Cesaro look the greatest. 👎

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back