The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Speaking of which, does anybody think there's a chance SCU wins the titles Wednesday or will they split up?
Daniel's is about ready to retire. I figure this is vehicle to do so. I guess they could win it and then split when they lose the title. But, that's not how the Bucks did it, so my guess is no.

I think SCU wins and then later on Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page retires them. Mox and Kingston will probably distract the Bucks and then they will face each other at Double Or Nothing.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I think SCU wins and then later on Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page retires them. Mox and Kingston will probably distract the Bucks and then they will face each other at Double Or Nothing.

I had the same thought yesterday. Though I think it will be Page and Sky that will distract the Bucks allowing Sky's "teammates" in SCU to win the titles. Then Sky and Page put the beatdown on SCU to set up a match at Double or Nothing. Then Sky and Page end SCU.

I had the same thought yesterday. Though I think it will be Page and Sky that will distract the Bucks allowing Sky's "teammates" in SCU to win the titles. Then Sky and Page put the beatdown on SCU to set up a match at Double or Nothing. Then Sky and Page end SCU.
You think they'll put the belts on a freshly minted team, with so many great tag teams on the roster? AEW needs a trios belt stat.

You think they'll put the belts on a freshly minted team, with so many great tag teams on the roster? AEW needs a trios belt stat.

I think they do. Sky needs a belt. And Page probably wanted a fast-track title to come in to the company. In my mind it makes sense. But there are other scenarios that make sense too.

VN Store

Back