The WRASSLIN’ Thread

It's because people are finally waking up to the fact that there are much better wrestling shows being broadcast all over the place.
WWE's content is just so bad right now...They are lost for storylines...Having Drew Mac as a face is just wrong...He's a tried and true heel...They have ruined the invasion angle with Retribution...Shocker...WWE is hard to watch right now...I grew up going to the smokey arenas and the big single light over the ring, Texas Death matches and chain matches etc etc and todays product is just so bland and boring...We used to watch SECW every saturday and they could get you so hyped up that you just had to go see what was going to happen on friday night at the Chilhowee park shows...I miss the good ole days.

WWE's content is just so bad right now...They are lost for storylines...Having Drew Mac as a face is just wrong...He's a tried and true heel...They have ruined the invasion angle with Retribution...Shocker...WWE is hard to watch right now...I grew up going to the smokey arenas and the big single light over the ring, Texas Death matches and chain matches etc etc and todays product is just so bland and boring...We used to watch SECW every saturday and they could get you so hyped up that you just had to go see what was going to happen on friday night at the Chilhowee park shows...I miss the good ole days.
Can’t remember the last time I watched more than a minute or two. The psychology is just so hard right now without a live crowd to work. The whole business model is playing with emotions.

Last edited:
It's always sad when a wrestler dies. It's even worse when he's a young and in his prime one. RIP Brodie Lee.

Shocked about Brodie Lee. Sending good mojo to his family. It feels like it came out of nowhere.

VN Store

Back