The WRASSLIN’ Thread

No doubt he is great wrestler, one of the best actually. However, he’s just not my flavor. I’ve also read that he’s extremely hard to deal with backstage.

To each their own, I can understand that. I can't stand a lot of guys that are over or talented.

On another note. I love The Hurt Business. Such a badass stable. Not sure about Retribution yet lol

Yeah they're from NXT, the tall guy with the dreads is Dio Madden, he was on the Raw commentary team last year.

The blue haired chick is Mia Yim, she's Keith Lee's girlfriend.

The tall white guy is Dominick Dijakovic, he's supposed to be one of Keith Lee's best friends.

Other girl is Mercedes Martinez

I can't remember the 3rd guy

I think it's Shane Thorn. Might be wrong

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Yeah they're from NXT, the tall guy with the dreads is Dio Madden, he was on the Raw commentary team last year.

The blue haired chick is Mia Yim, she's Keith Lee's girlfriend.

The tall white guy is Dominick Dijakovic, he's supposed to be one of Keith Lee's best friends.

Other girl is Mercedes Martinez

I can't remember the 3rd guy
Shane Thorne, I think

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
That was one of the worst shows I've ever watched.

And I don't mean wrestling shows.

I've sat in on my parents watching an episode of 2 Broke Girls that had better plot development than literally any single storyline in that 3-hour Raw.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
That was one of the worst shows I've ever watched.

And I don't mean wrestling shows.

I've sat in on my parents watching an episode of 2 Broke Girls that had better plot development than literally any single storyline in that 3-hour Raw.

That's the about the way I have felt about any WWE programming in the last 10 or so years.

But you’re still watching..
I haven't watched WWE anything in several years. Occasionally I'll watch a match on youtube if somebody says it was good. But no, I haven't viewed RAW or Smackdown or NXT in years. I stick to AEW, NWA (when they return), and NJPW.

I haven't watched WWE anything in several years. Occasionally I'll watch a match on youtube if somebody says it was good. But no, I haven't viewed RAW or Smackdown or NXT in years. I stick to AEW, NWA (when they return), and NJPW.

How’s NWA been? Only follow what I see on Twitter.

Absolutely.
The 6 man North American Championship ladder match from Takeover New Orleans would be my first suggestion.

Andrade vs Johnny Gargano from Takeover Philadelphia

The Revival vs American Alpha from NXT Dallas. Also Nakamura vs Sami Zayn from the same show, Nakamura's debut.

Those are just a few for now. There's some other great ones I'll have to look up later.

Edit: here's a list
https://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe/nxt-10-great-years-10-great-matches

Reactions: crusse10
How’s NWA been? Only follow what I see on Twitter.
I have loved the return of the NWA. It's only on YouTube and they set it up just like the old NWA wrestling on TBS back in the day. The return of "studio" wrestling and it's so much fun. I can't wait until they return from the shutdown due to Covid.

Thanks. I've seen the Andrade/Gargano match. Was very very good. Also saw the Nakamura/Zayn match. I have loved Shinsuke since NJPW, but I believe WWE has not used him correctly.

Did anyone watch Dynamite last night? Another great show. The women's tag match was fantastic. Very stiff for a women's match. Those 4 girls can go!

Moxley and Eddie Kingston was a great slobberknocker of a match too with a great ending.

8509e5cc46911c38ec54a81227ccde37

Cody Rhodes last night

VN Store

Back