The WRASSLIN’ Thread

It’s not a prediction it’s a spoiler.

They want him to be Brock so bad it’s hilariously sad.

And USO is his first opponent? 😂
Create the heat
Build up a long reign as champion
Only to have Heyman turn on Reigns so Brock gets the title back after a break and a new contract.

I wanted to see Balor win, then when Cole went for the Too Sweet, Balor murdered him. Give him some sort of line about never being deserving to throw it up. Redo the mega heel turn they tried last year.

Dynamite was... well... Dynamite! Thunder Rosa and Ivelisse stole the show until the Parking Lot Fight. Love Thunder Rosa. Loved her on NWA Powerrr and it's great to see her on AEW. That was great. Kazarian and Hangman had a good match as well. Very entertaining. I can see a collision between Hangman and Omega coming down the path. Jurassic Express and FTR was good too. Old school finish haha.

Reactions: headhunter15
Dynamite was... well... Dynamite! Thunder Rosa and Ivelisse stole the show until the Parking Lot Fight. Love Thunder Rosa. Loved her on NWA Powerrr and it's great to see her on AEW. That was great. Kazarian and Hangman had a good match as well. Very entertaining. I can see a collision between Hangman and Omega coming down the path. Jurassic Express and FTR was good too. Old school finish haha.

NXT is lacking again after their great Tuesday shows.

Sami Zayn does not have Xpac heat lol. Sami Zayn is one the best in the world and has been for a while.

No doubt he is great wrestler, one of the best actually. However, he’s just not my flavor. I’ve also read that he’s extremely hard to deal with backstage.

No doubt he is great wrestler, one of the best actually. However, he’s just not my flavor. I’ve also read that he’s extremely hard to deal with backstage.
Isn't he hard to deal with because he wants to be fairly treated and paid and thinks that the model by which WWE pays and treats its employees is horrendous?

Isn't he hard to deal with because he wants to be fairly treated and paid and thinks that the model by which WWE pays and treats its employees is horrendous?

Sami Zayn reportedly has backstage heat; Raw segment with The Shield was designed to get him ‘under’

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn's WWE Backstage Heat Raises Plenty of Questions

Sami wanting better treatment is fine. However, he has been hard to deal with on the creative side of the business for the last few years. Almost like a CM Punk being hard to deal with.

Do you know who they are
Yeah they're from NXT, the tall guy with the dreads is Dio Madden, he was on the Raw commentary team last year.

The blue haired chick is Mia Yim, she's Keith Lee's girlfriend.

The tall white guy is Dominick Dijakovic, he's supposed to be one of Keith Lee's best friends.

Other girl is Mercedes Martinez

I can't remember the 3rd guy

VN Store

Back