The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So got bored with the whole being stuck in the house thing and made a Mostly Fantasy Wrestlemania Card. I used these few restrictions on myself, every wrestler booked has had to of had a Wrestlemania match at some point in their career....so basically no NXT guys but wrestlers from all eras of WWE/WWF. I also limited myself to 10 matches. And I didn't want to go too crazy on multiman matches so some really big names got left off the card. This is what I came up with.

Match 1: Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan (Imo the two best technical wrestlers of all time in WWF/WWE. Very debatable of course.)

Match 2: The Steiner Bros. vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Usos Triple Threat TLC match for Tag Team Championships. (All Real life brother tag teams from different eras. Thought it was a neat concept)

Match 3: AJ Styles vs. Eddie Guerrero for the United States Championship. ( Had to include AJ, wanted to do HBK at first but....I thought The Rock vs HBK was a must....so the second name that popped into my head was Eddie.)

Match 4: The NWO (Hulk, Nash and Hall) vs The Shield (Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns) ((I debated between the Shield and DX (((HHH, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg))) but at the end of the day I decided the Shield matched up better due to all 3 guys being legit main eventers. Sorry new Age Outlaws.))

Match: 5 Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. CM Punk (Two biggest anti-heroes in the history of the WWF/WWE imo)

Match 6: Lita vs. Aj Lee vs Sasha Banks Triple Threat for Womens Championship (Kinda random but I know AJ and Sasha looked up to Lita as a role model.)

Match 7: Chris Jericho vs. Bret Hart for the IC Championship (Maybe Canada's two biggest superstars ever? Plus I think of both instantly when I think "Greatest IC Champions ever")

Match 8: Shawn MIchaels vs. The Rock (Its hard to believe this match never happened)

Match 9: The Undertaker vs. Sting. Hell In A Cell Match (No Explanation needed I assume)

Match 10: John Cena vs Ric Flair for the WWE Championship (Both men are tied at 16 World Championships, it only seemed fitting)

Of course think of it as if everyone was in their prime.

Loads of huge names left of the card I know, but thought it'd be fun to limit myself so I really had to get picky. What do you guys think? Would be fun to see your cards as well following similar restrictions.

Match 3 - AJ Styles vs Macho Man Randy Savage

Match 6 - Becky Lynch v Lita v Trish Stratus

Reactions: UTK
Here's how to watch every WrestleMania for free on the WWE Network

In order to access the free content, all you have to do is create a free WWE Network account. Again, you don’t need to type in any credit or debit card info; once you sign up you can start streaming the free content on any of its supported platforms. The current promotion is separate from the usual 30-day WWE Network free trial which is offered to new subscribers.
All you need to do after that is head to the WWE Network website or download the app. You can get the Android version from the Google Play Store here.

The biggest attraction is being able to go back and watch all of the previous WrestleMania events ahead of the next Showcase of the Immortals on April 4-5, 2020. You will also be able to watch other past pay-per-views, which including every previous Royal Rumble, SummerSlam and Survivor Series event.

As well as recent broadcasts of Raw and Smackdown, there are also documentaries available to stream for free as well. That includes shows like The Monday Night War, WWE Ruthless Aggression, WWE 24, and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions interviews.
Other shows and matches available on the WWE Network include the NXT Takeover events, the WWE Untold series, A Future WWE: The FCW Story, and more.

I did an ultimate Wrestlemania Card, except I picked the year of the wrestler I would want (like for example I want 2011 CM Punk or 2015 John Cena, etc.) and their face/heel alignment. I could not have a Wrestlemania match that already had happened (except the Woman's Tag match but they haven't faced off as a tag team at Wrestlemania so there)

US Title: AJ Styles (2016) vs. Eddie Guerrero (2004) vs. Owen Hart (1994)
Randy Savage (1988) vs. Chris Jericho (2008)
Edge (2008) vs. Seth Rollins (2019)
Women's Title: Asuka (2017) vs. Ronda Rousey (2019)
IC Title: Bret Hart (1997) vs. Kurt Angle (2005) vs. Daniel Bryan (2013)
Batista (2007) vs. Brock Lesnar (2017)
Tag Title Ladder Match: The Road Warriors (1990) vs. The New Age Outlaws (1998) vs. The Hardy Boyz (2001) vs. The New Day (2016)
Hardcore Match: Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose (2020) vs. Mick Foley/Cactus Jack (2000)
Women's Tag Title: Sasha Banks/Bayley (2019) vs. Charlotte Flair/Becky Lynch (2019)
John Cena (2015) vs. Hulk Hogan (1987)
Undertaker (2008) vs. Sting (1997)
CM Punk (2011) vs. Triple H (2001)
World Heavyweight Championship: Steven Austin (1999) vs. Ric Flair (1985)
WWE Title: Shawn Michaels (2005) vs. The Rock (2000)

I did an ultimate Wrestlemania Card, except I picked the year of the wrestler I would want (like for example I want 2011 CM Punk or 2015 John Cena, etc.) and their face/heel alignment. I could not have a Wrestlemania match that already had happened (except the Woman's Tag match but they haven't faced off as a tag team at Wrestlemania so there)

US Title: AJ Styles (2016) vs. Eddie Guerrero (2004) vs. Owen Hart (1994)
Randy Savage (1988) vs. Chris Jericho (2008)
Edge (2008) vs. Seth Rollins (2019)
Women's Title: Asuka (2017) vs. Ronda Rousey (2019)
IC Title: Bret Hart (1997) vs. Kurt Angle (2005) vs. Daniel Bryan (2013)
Batista (2007) vs. Brock Lesnar (2017)
Tag Title Ladder Match: The Road Warriors (1990) vs. The New Age Outlaws (1998) vs. The Hardy Boyz (2001) vs. The New Day (2016)
Hardcore Match: Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose (2020) vs. Mick Foley/Cactus Jack (2000)
Women's Tag Title: Sasha Banks/Bayley (2019) vs. Charlotte Flair/Becky Lynch (2019)
John Cena (2015) vs. Hulk Hogan (1987)
Undertaker (2008) vs. Sting (1997)
CM Punk (2011) vs. Triple H (2001)
World Heavyweight Championship: Steven Austin (1999) vs. Ric Flair (1985)
WWE Title: Shawn Michaels (2005) vs. The Rock (2000)
Undertaker Sting FTW

Reactions: The Sheriff
I'll book a fantasy wrestlemania card, wrestlers at their best

CM Punk vs Cactus Jack

Undertaker vs Savage

Hhh vs Orton vs Batista

Edge vs AJ Styles

The Steiner Bros vs The Hardyz Tag Titles

Eddie Guerrero vs Shawn Michaels

Trish vs Sasha vs Gail Kim

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

The Rock vs Sting

Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan vs Rollins vs Owens IC Title fatal 4 way

Vader vs Goldberg

Austin vs Lesnar WWE title

Flair vs Cena WHC

Bah Gawd

Reactions: UTK
Anyone watched AEW Dark on YouTube? I’ve known about it, but I haven’t watched until this week. Pretty good 30 or so minute show with quick matches to get people over more. Sammy, Shawn Spears, and Darby all looked good. Mox even had a very quick match.

It may not have been the best idea for Vince to continue with Mania, but with everything going on, I hope people tune in tonight and tomorrow just for a distraction. Hope Mania delivers.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
It may not have been the best idea for Vince to continue with Mania, but with everything going on, I hope people tune in tonight and tomorrow just for a distraction. Hope Mania delivers.
It would be very cool if this works well enough that it leads to 2-Night Manias moving forward

Looking forward to mania tonight. Something to do other than hear about virus news. Maybe get a little bit of normalcy even though it won’t be a normal mania

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Wrestlemania 36 Predictions. I am going 18/18. Winners in parenthesis.

WWE Title: Lesnar (c) vs. McIntyre (McIntyre)
Universal Title: Goldberg (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Goldberg)
Raw's Women's Title: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler (Baszler)
NXT Women's Title: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair (Ripley)
Last Man Standing Match: Edge vs. Randy Orton (Edge)
Boneyard Match: The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles (The Undertaker)
Firefly Fun House Match: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt (Wyatt)
Smackdown Women's Title: Bayley (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Naomi vs. Lacey Evans vs. Tamina (Lacey Evans)
IC Title Match: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (Zayn)
Raw Tag Team Match: Street Profits (c) vs. Angel Garza & Austin Theory (Street Profits)
WWE Women's Tag Team: The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (The Kabuki Warriors)
Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (Rollins)
Smackdown Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Miz/Morrison vs. The Usos vs. The New Day (Miz/Morrison)
King Corbin vs. Elias (Corbin)
Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler)
Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley (Black)
Natalya vs. Liv Morgan (Natalya)
Cesaro vs. Drew Gulak (Gulak)

VN Store

Back