The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Reports out there that CM Punk had a try out for WWE Backstage with FS1. Melt zero has also said Punk wouldn’t be opposed to coming back to WWE if he got a deal similar to Brock, Taker, and Goldberg.

Reports out there that CM Punk had a try out for WWE Backstage with FS1. Melt zero has also said Punk wouldn’t be opposed to coming back to WWE if he got a deal similar to Brock, Taker, and Goldberg.

I thought Trips and Punk couldn’t be in the same room together?

If Punk gets the gig he would be working for Fox and not The WWE. Fox are the ones producing WWE Backstage and not the WWE

Also the pipe bomb wasn't scripted but they knew what he was gonna say ahead of time.

If Punk gets the gig he would be working for Fox and not The WWE. Fox are the ones producing WWE Backstage and not the WWE

Also the pipe bomb wasn't scripted but they knew what he was gonna say ahead of time.

That’s cheesy. It was one of the things I actually enjoyed. It completely sucks now lol

Meanwhile, Excalibur sitting there doing commentary while wearing a mask is hilariously ludicrous.

Have to see how they sustain things, but for me that was infinitely better than the overproduced slop WWE has been trotting out.

Have to see how they sustain things, but for me that was infinitely better than the overproduced slop WWE has been trotting out.
It was good, but like @oUTlaw said somewhere else earlier it felt like another one of their PPV's. We'll have to see if how they do with storytelling and whatnot. Up until now it's pretty much all been done on their YouTube channels.

It was good, but like @oUTlaw said somewhere else earlier it felt like another one of their PPV's. We'll have to see if how they do with storytelling and whatnot. Up until now it's pretty much all been done on their YouTube channels.
It'll be interesting to see if they're truly committed to being a wrestling show with a worked sporting event feel or if they drift toward the WWE formula.

VN Store

Back